Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-03-2013, 09:57 AM

8,657 posts, read 11,034,540 times

Advertisements

Cruz's only statement. I had to LOL at this.....

“F---!” Cruz, of Passaic, N.J., yelled at reporters as he bolted from Manhattan Criminal Court with his girlfriend, his two children and his mother — who posted his $1,500 bond.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:00 AM

8,657 posts, read 11,034,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
The dumbest things these ghetto thugs did was post the video. Without the video documenting their ghetto behavior, they could have just told everyone the rich evil Yuppie in the Landrover mercilessly ran over these choir boys in road rage. The bleeding heart mainstream media would be all over it and in favor of the bikers. Instead, with the video, these thugs are universally hated except by a few ghetto sympathizers.
if no video, I would expect Rev. Sharpton come out & say the police is unfairly targeting minorities....then a multi-million dollar lawsuit would come out saying they were being run down on their way to the Church of Motorcycle of Peace

Old 10-03-2013, 10:03 AM

6,459 posts, read 12,006,799 times
Quote:
The dumbest things these ghetto thugs did was post the video. Without the video documenting their ghetto behavior, they could have just told everyone the rich evil Yuppie in the Landrover mercilessly ran over these choir boys in road rage. The bleeding heart mainstream media would be all over it and in favor of the bikers. Instead, with the video, these thugs are universally hated except by a few ghetto sympathizers.
No they're not actually.

CD is not a representative of the majority in this city. People on here tend to be afraid of anything "different". Many will post that they saw a group of 4 or 5 black kids walking down the block and asking "Why?".

People on CD were making a big deal about Dante's afro as though it was some new black militant thing that the senior Diblasio was using to help his bid for re-election.

If you talk to people in REAL LIFE (not on the internet), many will side with the bikers.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:03 AM

2,770 posts, read 3,527,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
if no video, I would expect Rev. Sharpton come out & say the police is unfairly targeting minorities....then a multi-million dollar lawsuit would come out saying they were being run down on their way to the Church of Motorcycle of Peace
Yeah, the idiot that was run over would be the next Trayvon Martin. Thank god for GoPro.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM

916 posts, read 2,241,825 times
And this from DailyNews article: About 100 bikers revved their engines and called for prayer during a “silent” protest at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital.

I'm sure other patients love ones and friends would be so appreciative of the 100 motorcycles revving
their engines outside the hospital at the same time too. It probably sounded like a great symphony to
all the patients near them. If any of the patients died during that period, they should hire lawyers and
sue these bikers too.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM

7,296 posts, read 11,835,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeagleLady View Post
So is it the police not being willing or not being able to do something about it? Are they that overworked? I'm not trying to be difficult, I just had no idea this kind of stuff goes on. I can see how there wouldn't be many other cars to witness if they are closing the entrance ramps. It just blows my mind that they get away with this!
This is actually telling because the NYPD's capabilities were supposed to have undergone a significant upgrade following 9-11. Their failure to prevent despite having prior knowledge and their failure to respond fast enough puts their abilities (and that of Ray Kelly) into question.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:06 AM

1,119 posts, read 2,647,677 times
Quote:
The thug who posted the videos is probably hiding now. The gang will hunt him down and crucify him.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
No they're not actually.

CD is not a representative of the majority in this city. People on here tend to be afraid of anything "different". Many will post that they saw a group of 4 or 5 black kids walking down the block and asking "Why?".

People on CD were making a big deal about Dante's afro as though it was some new black militant thing that the senior Diblasio was using to help his bid for re-election.

If you talk to people in REAL LIFE (not on the internet), many will side with the bikers.
I am basing my opinion on REAL LIFE. But I guess since I don't hang out in the ghetto, I don't know anyone in real life that supports these biker thugs.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 AM

206 posts, read 222,621 times
lol, people still trying to make trayvon martin out as a victim. he wasn't any different from the guys who beat up the dude int he car.

Old 10-03-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill83 View Post
The thug who posted the videos is probably hiding now. The gang will hunt him down and crucify him.
He could have also easily edited it to make it more favorable for the bikers.
Just show the scene where the Range Rover guns it and runs over everyone, cut out everything else. The world would be sympathizing over the poor father of 2 who was run over by an evil Yuppie.
Idiots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.