Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2013, 11:24 AM

113 posts, read 126,513 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Not sure it has entirely come to that yet. If you look at the statistics for well paying corporate jobs, it is still skewed in favor of the white male.
Maybe, but it sure feels that way. You have groups like 100 blacks in law enforcement and the Vulcan society for the fire dept. that are tailor made for blacks to get jobs. When its politcally correct to have a White American advancement society, then I will feel like things are equal. There was a instance last year where the Vulcan society held training classes for the FDNY test in Jamaica Queens and white people were turned away. This all builds into the mentality that somehow blacks are inferior and could not compete for jobs if the playing field was level. I know if i was black I would be offended at this.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:31 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,966,932 times
Back to our regularly scheduled program......

Are there any updates on this story? Have any of the kids been caught/arrested yet?

Old 10-22-2013, 11:36 AM

55 posts, read 105,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
LMAO!!!! He WAS!!!

Until that comment about having the right to be angry as a WHITE PERSON, I'm like "Dude?? WTF are YOU angry about when your people still run the freaking world??!"

Only blacks like Hilltopjay can understand an "angry white person's" pain.

The rest of us minorities (meaning everyone NOT white) just sit and roll our eyes at whites perceived "persecutions".

It's funny to read though. LOL!

I tried to rep you Jaydata, but it said I have to spread it around, so consider this post a rep!
Hilltopjay is black?

Old 10-22-2013, 11:42 AM

6,459 posts, read 11,984,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN IN BROOKLYN 1986 View Post
Hilltopjay is black?
Yup!!!!

A real life Uncle Ruckus residing and owning property in the Bronx among the "ghetto" class. LOL

Old 10-22-2013, 11:44 AM

2,776 posts, read 1,828,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN IN BROOKLYN 1986 View Post
Hilltopjay is black?
No, he is a zebra. LOL

Old 10-22-2013, 07:39 PM

2,517 posts, read 4,239,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Yup!!!!

A real life Uncle Ruckus residing and owning property in the Bronx among the "ghetto" class. LOL
See, that's what's wrong with black people in general. You bash the blacks that act educated and proper such as Wayne Brady for example and call him a sell out, a fake black person, and whatever else name you can think of.

I ask why?

Black people are so self destructive towards their own. From black on black shootings to even putting down one another if the person doesn't act black enough.

There are 2 types of African Americans, you have Black people and then you have ignorant ass nuggaz. What side are you on? Which black person do you represent?

Old 10-22-2013, 08:08 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,881,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
See, that's what's wrong with black people in general. You bash the blacks that act educated and proper such as Wayne Brady for example and call him a sell out, a fake black person, and whatever else name you can think of.

I ask why?
Exactly.

But why ask. Let them carry on.
It is scarcely "what's wrong with black people in general" unless you know the wrong people.

Where were you when I asked for a translation a few threads back.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:26 PM

6,459 posts, read 11,984,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
There is nothing wrong with Wayne Brady. I have never called him a sellout or any names whatsoever nor do I know anyone else that has.

The problem with you is that you sound more venomous towards poor or low income blacks than the non-blacks. It's almost like you're doing your best to one up them or something to make yourself sound "different".

I remember a thread where you were praising hispanic poor people as though they were "better" somehow when many of them are just as ratchet, if not moreso than american blacks. You have serious issues against your own race. You rarely talk crap about poor whites who are just as disgusting.

Old 10-22-2013, 09:18 PM

475 posts, read 849,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Again, I don't condone violence, but we have to get additional details regarding what the couple did or said to provoke those teens.
Wait a minute now, what the couple did? How about kids being raised to respect their elders? how about both parties involved being a little more courteous to one another, the light turned green, it was time for traffic to move, get out of the street. Any respectable group of kids black, white, red, green, or purple, would say hey lets get out of the street so these cars can move on. And New Yorkers stop beeping your damn horns, why rush through life that fast, enjoy the scenary

Old 10-22-2013, 09:21 PM

111 posts, read 144,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven r. View Post
Wait a minute now, what the couple did? How about kids being raised to respect their elders? how about both parties involved being a little more courteous to one another, the light turned green, it was time for traffic to move, get out of the street. Any respectable group of kids black, white, red, green, or purple, would say hey lets get out of the street so these cars can move on. And New Yorkers stop beeping your damn horns, why rush through life that fast, enjoy the scenary
Steven...CityGirl is perpetually confused...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City