Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-20-2013, 06:30 PM

1,557 posts, read 3,296,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilltopjay View Post
Both Marilyn and Citygirl are black!!!! They will do everything in their power to discredit this story and try to flip it like Citygirl tried earlier, using the excuse of being provoke.

I know a racist when I see and hear one and based not only on this thread but other numerous threads in the past, both Marilyn and Citygirl are racist towards white people.

And from my experience, black people tend to be more racist than whites. But in this stupid politically correct world we live in, black people like Marilyn and Citygirl can't be called racist because they're black.
The PC world only applys to offices and corporate drones. In the streets we call it the way we see it.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:33 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,005,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrestigiousReputability View Post
Gosh, this thread proves that not only blacks largely have a victim mentality but also whites. However, the difference is that whites have no legitimate reason to have a victim mentality.

70% of Hate Crime Victims are black:
FBI: Hate Crimes Target Blacks In 70 Percent Of Race-Based Cases

#endthread
Malcolm X said 50 years ago that the victimizers will start calling themselves "victims":

The Trayvon case is a realest example of this that I know.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:33 PM

111 posts, read 144,488 times
Quote:
Both Marilyn and Citygirl are black!!!! They will do everything in their power to discredit this story and try to flip it like Citygirl tried earlier, using the excuse of being provoke.

I know a racist when I see and hear one and based not only on this thread but other numerous threads in the past, both Marilyn and Citygirl are racist towards white people.

And from my experience, black people tend to be more racist than whites. But in this stupid politically correct world we live in, black people like Marilyn and Citygirl can't be called racist because they're black.
Thanks for the clarification Hilltopjay...that explains everything...I thought that they were both just clueless transplants...

Old 10-20-2013, 06:36 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,277,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Malcolm X said 50 years ago that the victimizers will start calling themselves "victims":

The Trayvon case is a realest example of this that I know.
And a guy with a last name of Russo is being classified as a victimizer because?

Old 10-20-2013, 06:37 PM

Quote:

You are a real life UNCLE RUCKUS!! LOL

Old 10-20-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
And a guy with a last name of Russo is being classified as a victimizer because?
I wasn't referring to people that were hurt in this instance.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:39 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,710,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl332 View Post
Your posting speaks volumes about your racist mindset.

No, I don't have a "racist mindset" --- My safety and well being and the safety/well being of whoever is in my vehicle takes priority over a bunch of thugs who are trying to do me harm. If you don't like it, kiss my big, fat white asssssssss

Old 10-20-2013, 06:42 PM

Quote:
I am not racist, I have white friends.
So do I.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:42 PM

916 posts, read 2,241,438 times
Quote:
Your posting speaks volumes about your racist mindset.
Quote:
I am not racist, I have white friends.
Amisi is not racist in that case, she got Black friends too. And that is a mindset of self-preservation by
getting the hell out of harm's way to protect yourself and love ones.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:45 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,710,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post

Because his last name is "russo" and because he's white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City