Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 07:28 PM

3,357 posts, read 4,631,584 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Yeah it's Jersey City, I know. But I don't post over there. And it's basically NYC, so...

I can't even. I have no words. I legitimately think these kids should get the lethal injection, and I am not being sarcastic. Particularly after seeing the woman victim. These POSs are broken and need to not live anymore, just like I say with pedophiles. This is not a race-bait thread. I'd be saying the exact same goddamn thing no matter what skin tone.

Knockout - YouTube
It's despicable and horrible.

Old 11-11-2013, 07:39 PM

3,357 posts, read 4,631,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
And people wonder why blacks, especially black males are profiled well THIS IS WHY. You can't keep doing crap like this and then turn around and complain that police are watching you more than anyone else. You can't keep assaulting and robbing people and not have them become wary of you when you're near them.
Black males are actually individuals just like white males. I was horrified by the Sandy Hook school shootings, but didn't apologize for them, because even though I'm white, I was not responsible. Similarly, I don't expect an apology from people who had nothing to do with this incident, but share the skin color of the perpetrators.

Anyway, this stuff is horrible, and I think when they catch those responsible, they should lock them away and throw away the key.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:42 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Correct quote:

So you asked for something in the US, like I said you did.
Second of all, there's people in every race that suck.
I got nothing else.

If you're gonna literally put my statement in quotes, then quote me exactly.

And again, I was responding to another guy about whitey doing this same kind of thing in the states. Not some other black kid.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:44 PM

34,088 posts, read 47,285,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
If you're gonna literally put my statement in quotes, then quote me exactly.

And again, I was responding to another guy about whitey doing this same kind of thing in the states. Not some other black kid.
I'm good.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 11-11-2013, 09:08 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,215,558 times
That's nice.

Old 11-11-2013, 10:02 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,623,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodel View Post
Black males are actually individuals just like white males. I was horrified by the Sandy Hook school shootings, but didn't apologize for them, because even though I'm white, I was not responsible. Similarly, I don't expect an apology from people who had nothing to do with this incident, but share the skin color of the perpetrators.

Anyway, this stuff is horrible, and I think when they catch those responsible, they should lock them away and throw away the key.
I am a little confuse here... an example... From the hundreds, if not thousands, of black people that go either to shop or browse at Barney's or Macy's in NYC every year, and then 3 blacks have been wrongly stop and search, then Blacks here, were grouping up and unifying and saying how they will boycott these stores as a group because those actions affect them all.

So let me get this straight... when a black person is treated wrong then that affects all Blacks as a group, not that one individual. When a black person does something wrong, then that person was an individual and Blacks separate themselves from this black person. Hmmmm... so why is that?

Old 11-11-2013, 10:04 PM

4,471 posts, read 9,834,904 times
This video is horrifying. I can't believe the kids are laughing. That one girl was like "yeah you knock them out and take their stuff". We live in a society of sociopaths.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:02 PM

23 posts, read 33,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrusjul View Post
I am a little confuse here... an example... From the hundreds, if not thousands, of black people that go either to shop or browse at Barney's or Macy's in NYC every year, and then 3 blacks have been wrongly stop and search, then Blacks here, were grouping up and unifying and saying how they will boycott these stores as a group because those actions affect them all.

So let me get this straight... when a black person is treated wrong then that affects all Blacks as a group, not that one individual. When a black person does something wrong, then that person was an individual and Blacks separate themselves from this black person. Hmmmm... so why is that?

Because A: those 3 people were not the FIRST to be followed and detained inside a store that has had a history of racial profiling. And B: If you think these knuckleheads who go around assaulting individuals SHOULD represent every single black person in America, then I don't what else to tell you.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:04 PM

23 posts, read 33,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiogirl22 View Post
This video is horrifying. I can't believe the kids are laughing. That one girl was like "yeah you knock them out and take their stuff". We live in a society of sociopaths.
Sociopaths with lazy parents.

Old 11-11-2013, 11:08 PM

1,008 posts, read 3,623,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crookepalace View Post

Because A: those 3 people were not the FIRST to be followed and detained inside a store that has had a history of racial profiling. And B: If you think these knuckleheads who go around assaulting individuals SHOULD represent every single black person in America, then I don't what else to tell you.
I am pretty sure you know that is not what I meant. Or maybe you are not that smart enough to figure it out?? Please.

What I am saying is that Blacks should get toghether as a group and be more outspoken as well and attack the actions of these Black 'individuals' just like they like to get together to attack, Whites or others, about what some individual store clerk did to hurt the feelings at some individual Black customers.

and A: so you don't think stores also stop Whites, Hispanics or Asians that my look suspicious many times? I think it happens more than you think. But if a white person is detained and then complaint, then it is not racist is it? Did the police stop the individual and say we are stopping you because you are 'Black'?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City