Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2013, 07:35 AM

2,228 posts, read 3,677,886 times

Advertisements

Check this book out New book on black mob violence, black on white crime: White Girl Bleed a Lot. - And how the media ignore it.. Another poster told me about it. Pretty scary stuff and just wanton violence that occurs everyday day in this Country. Most of it ignored by the mainstream media.

Old 11-11-2013, 08:18 AM

23 posts, read 33,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
And people wonder why blacks, especially black males are profiled well THIS IS WHY. You can't keep doing crap like this and then turn around and complain that police are watching you more than anyone else. You can't keep assaulting and robbing people and not have them become wary of you when you're near them.

Its just frustrating as hell that people seemingly have to make every effort to not offend blacks or make them feel discriminated against in any way, yet everytime something like this happens we usually get not one word of apolopy from them, not even from their parents and we're all expected to just let things slide for the 1000th time they do something like this. That's just complete BS.

If anything we should be cracking down even harder on thugs like these and make it known that we're not going to take this crap anymore from them. The 'nicer' approach just doesn't work with black kids these days and their parents frequently do nothing to stop this behavior and even at times defend their kids. Maybe the only way to get black parents to take responsibility for their kid's actions is to fine and/or charge the parents too. IE if your kid gets arrested for assaulting someone, the parents get fined or get government benefits withheld from them. Perhaps that's the only way black parents will ever give more effort to raise their kids to be decent people instead of growing up to be ghetto thug trash.
HUH?

So, what you are saying is black students who attend schools like the Ptech school in Crown Heights, one of many charter schools that have a number of black students who are well mannered, articulate, and have something positive in their futures compared to the inarticulate, ignorant students portrayed in the Jersey City youtube video should pay for the sins of other juvenile delinquent black youth who go around "knocking" people out?

I don't know. So much going on, I don't know where to begin. On one side, we have a dysfunctional segment of teens who have low expectations in life showing all the symptoms of barbarism and family decay and on the other side, we have people who support racial profiling of an ENTIRE demographic because a small segment of the black population behaves like thugs.

It's a lose lose situation for black folks. I feel very bad for black folks who have to endure the trash in their communities and trash outside their communities.

Last edited by crookepalace; 11-11-2013 at 08:36 AM..

Old 11-11-2013, 09:06 AM

8,082 posts, read 6,700,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
And people wonder why blacks, especially black males are profiled well THIS IS WHY. You can't keep doing crap like this and then turn around and complain that police are watching you more than anyone else. You can't keep assaulting and robbing people and not have them become wary of you when you're near them.

Its just frustrating as hell that people seemingly have to make every effort to not offend blacks or make them feel discriminated against in any way, yet everytime something like this happens we usually get not one word of apolopy from them, not even from their parents and we're all expected to just let things slide for the 1000th time they do something like this. That's just complete BS.

If anything we should be cracking down even harder on thugs like these and make it known that we're not going to take this crap anymore from them. The 'nicer' approach just doesn't work with black kids these days and their parents frequently do nothing to stop this behavior and even at times defend their kids. Maybe the only way to get black parents to take responsibility for their kid's actions is to fine and/or charge the parents too. IE if your kid gets arrested for assaulting someone, the parents get fined or get government benefits withheld from them. Perhaps that's the only way black parents will ever give more effort to raise their kids to be decent people instead of growing up to be ghetto thug trash.
I remember when the OJ Simpson verdict was rendered. I distinctly remember that the reaction of Blacks and Whites to the verdict was markedly different. Blacks were cheering and openly celebrating, while Whites were in a state of disbelief. It was then that I realized that we were not on the same page when race and justice were in question.
The question that I have is why do Blacks seem to nullify the actions of their own? Does it stem from the past (slavery)? Is it a matter of feeling disenfranchised in today's society?

Old 11-11-2013, 09:11 AM

8,082 posts, read 6,700,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
Yeah it's Jersey City, I know. But I don't post over there. And it's basically NYC, so...

I can't even. I have no words. I legitimately think these kids should get the lethal injection, and I am not being sarcastic. Particularly after seeing the woman victim. These POSs are broken and need to not live anymore, just like I say with pedophiles. This is not a race-bait thread. I'd be saying the exact same goddamn thing no matter what skin tone.

Knockout - YouTube
Sorry Available, I know that you did not want this thread to degenerate into a race-bait thread. However it seems that it almost always does...

Last edited by Above Average Bear; 11-11-2013 at 09:12 AM.. Reason: spelling

Old 11-11-2013, 09:23 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,192,330 times
Eh, I guess it was bound to. It angered me so much when I saw it though. It still is. Maybe someone can post a vid of young white animals doing this to balance it out...

Old 11-11-2013, 09:35 AM

23 posts, read 33,376 times
Quote:
Eh, I guess it was bound to. It angered me so much when I saw it though. It still is. Maybe someone can post a vid of young white animals doing this to balance it out...

80 year old Sikh man assaulted in Coventry UK by drunk woman - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEUaVMQa_cw

This of course proves nothing. There is ugliness in ever demographic.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:39 AM

916 posts, read 2,239,717 times
Quote:
But young white/asian animals usually does their versions of "knockout" with automatic rifles, there is no
one left alive to video tape anything. And Hispanic young animals does their versions with knives for gang
initiation. So... there you have it. All things are balanced in the world again.

Old 11-11-2013, 09:42 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,192,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crookepalace View Post

80 year old Sikh man assaulted in Coventry UK by drunk woman - YouTube

This of course proves nothing. There is ugliness in ever demographic.

I meant in the states, but thanks. I wonder what happened in the beginning of that...

Old 11-11-2013, 09:53 AM

15,789 posts, read 14,387,791 times
While I agree with this, even with, and really especially with, a gun, you need to maintain a level of situational awareness that would likely prevent this from happening in the first place.

If you get cold cocked out of nowhere, it's going to be hard to draw down on the attacker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
The solution is to allow law abiding citizens to carry firearms for protection as the 2nd Amendment intended, period.

Old 11-11-2013, 04:49 PM

25,352 posts, read 36,904,601 times
And THAT is why you don't walk through the projects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City