Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-16-2013, 12:55 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,130,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Don't put word's in my mouth by using your wild imagination to make up anything that comes to mind. If I had any of this to say, then I would've stated it somewhere in the 1000's of posts I've made. All this garbage is your bigoted view of the world as it spins around you. All this shows me is you live in a one windowed view of the world. I'll just end this to say the NYrs showed much more respect for their neighbors 20+ years ago when they were born into or immigrated from other countries than the Hipsters of today who are similar to the Hippies of the 60's in San Francisco.
My examples fit EXACTLY the concept of "neighbor respect" you espouse. You're a sore loser and can't admit when you're wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2013, 01:49 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,662,054 times
Quote:
And you are condoning disrespect for ones neighbors.
The only disrespect was being shown to ME. I was minding my own business. Am I not allowed to wear a skirt in my own neighborhood?

FYI - I am married to a Jew. I am no anti-semitic. Extremists from all religions and cultures need to stop trying to enforce their beliefs on others.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:53 PM

195 posts, read 304,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Best article shared in the whole thread!

Old 12-16-2013, 02:00 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,313,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The only disrespect was being shown to ME. I was minding my own business. Am I not allowed to wear a skirt in my own neighborhood?

FYI - I am married to a Jew. I am no anti-semitic. Extremists from all religions and cultures need to stop trying to enforce their beliefs on others.
Was it any worse than getting followed down the street getting whistled at and stuff? In my opinion, both would be uncalled for. I wouldn't want you to stop wearing mini-skirts just because of a few jerks.

Old 12-16-2013, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Was it any worse than getting followed down the street getting whistled at and stuff? In my opinion, both would be uncalled for. I wouldn't want you to stop wearing mini-skirts just because of a few jerks.
It was worse, because they were angry. I didn't! I just started carrying pepper spray, actually. I had almost forgotten about it until recently, this was pre-9/11

Old 12-16-2013, 06:27 PM

3,244 posts, read 5,241,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Above Average Bear View Post
With the US being one of the major suppliers of weapons to Israel I doubt that they could have won without us.
Google "Uzi" & "Desert Eagle", Einstein.
Israel used leftover British arms in 1948.
In the 1967 6-Day War, France was the major supplier to Israel.
In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the US supplied Israel.
BTW, no US ground troops were involved in any of these wars, which were all won by Israel.

Last edited by bigjake54; 12-16-2013 at 06:39 PM..

Old 12-16-2013, 08:08 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Way off topic, but only idiots believe this.
There have been several wars between Israel & its neighbors. Israel has won all of them, without much help from its allies. Arab/Moslem countries are certain that Israel has nuclear weapons, and that the capitals and major cities of any countries that would attempt to obliterate Israel would be targeted and destroyed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjake54 View Post
Google "Uzi" & "Desert Eagle", Einstein.
Israel used leftover British arms in 1948.
In the 1967 6-Day War, France was the major supplier to Israel.
In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, the US supplied Israel.
BTW, no US ground troops were involved in any of these wars, which were all won by Israel.
A Desert Eagle or Uzi is good in the hood...you need a Cobra, F16 and an Abrams tank to fight in a war.
In case you didn't know they are made in the USA

Old 01-28-2014, 09:38 PM

2 posts, read 1,863 times
1.Truth about the Jews, Told by a Gentile

books.google.com/books?id=QoctAAAAYAAJ
Walter Hurt - 1922 - ‎Jewish question
For absence of actual crime, the Jews show the best record of any race. ... be argued by some that the meager percentage of Jewish criminals is due to the fact ...

Anyone who rejects others

disqualify them because of his deformity

it sees in others

. (Babylonian Talmud, Tractate Kiddushin by Page B)

Old 01-29-2014, 06:04 AM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
And still there is not one thread of truth to the version of Taj Patterson. But he's still giving interviews and his stories are getting more creative.

Brooklyn Student Left Blind in One Eye After Beating Calls for Justice - NY1

Old 01-29-2014, 08:33 AM

Quote:
And still there is not one thread of truth to the version of Taj Patterson. But he's still giving interviews and his stories are getting more creative.

Brooklyn Student Left Blind in One Eye After Beating Calls for Justice - NY1
Where exactly does it say he is lying again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City