Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 08:22 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,612,196 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WealthyNYer View Post
Lets see I've been featured in Forbes a numerous amount of times (just had a piece done on me last month), am ranked #1 in the world at my profession and am also the highest payed..yeah I'd say I'm pretty wealthy.
If you're real, you've just outed yourself, if anyone cares to go to the trouble of figuring it out (I don't).

Old 12-10-2013, 08:28 PM

25 posts, read 27,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BinxBolling View Post
If you're real, you've just outed yourself, if anyone cares to go to the trouble of figuring it out (I don't).
I won't care too much if my identity is exposed, a few posters have implied I'm a troll and I'm willing to prove I'm not.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:32 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,071,619 times
I'm Donald Trump. I can prove it. Google "Donald Trump" and you will see photos of me, news articles, and even a tv show. See? I'm for real. Because I said so.

Oh wait, that was last week.

I'm the Queen of England. Google "Queen of England" and you will see photos of me, news articles, and charming photos of me in a cute red hat. I'm really for real the Queen of England and I just proved it.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I'm Donald Trump. I can prove it. Google "Donald Trump" and you will see photos of me, news articles, and even a tv show. See? I'm for real. Because I said so.

Oh wait, that was last week.

I'm the Queen of England. Google "Queen of England" and you will see photos of me, news articles, and charming photos of me in a cute red hat. I'm really for real the Queen of England and I just proved it.

I can take a pic holding a sign with my screename on here. Can you do that Donald?

Old 12-10-2013, 08:41 PM

Quote:

I can take a pic holding a sign with my screename on here. Can you do that Donald?
No, I change identities every week and I am not Donald anymore. But you can; we'd all be thrilled to see it.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:45 PM

31,761 posts, read 26,706,619 times
Quote:

Old 12-10-2013, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
No, I change identities every week and I am not Donald anymore. But you can; we'd all be thrilled to see it.
Most of you won't know who I am, but you've all probably seen me without realizing it. My names Sean O'Pry and I'm the most successful male model in the world. I'm just getting back in, I'll post a proof pic in 2 seconds

Old 12-10-2013, 08:52 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,903,803 times
Quote:
I won't care too much if my identity is exposed, a few posters have implied I'm a troll and I'm willing to prove I'm not.
Hey, maybe this person is related to the poster on another thread who throws fundraisers for mayoral candidates yet is broke and needs advice because her boyfriend illegally locked her out.

Old 12-10-2013, 08:57 PM

2,565 posts, read 5,500,041 times
Quote:
Most of you won't know who I am, but you've all probably seen me without realizing it. My names Sean O'Pry and I'm the most successful male model in the world. I'm just getting back in, I'll post a proof pic in 2 seconds
Cool story bro; we're all very impressed.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that literally no one here has A) asked you what you profession is, or B) asked to see a picture of you, yet you seem to be bursting at the seams to do so.

I may be a lowly turd farmer, but at least I don't get worked up over what strangers on the Internet think of me....

Old 12-10-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febtober View Post
Cool story bro; we're all very impressed.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that literally no one here has A) asked you what you profession is, or B) asked to see a picture of you, yet you seem to be bursting at the seams to do so.

I may be a lowly turd farmer, but at least I don't get worked up over what strangers on the Internet think of me....
Oh, well, embarrassingly, I did say we'd be thrilled to see a photo. This was in the post where I was claiming to be the Queen of England.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: