Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2013, 09:53 PM

34,093 posts, read 47,293,896 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Henna, pic or not, I don't buy his shtick for one second...
Nah... he's for real....hey, rich or not, he'll get treated like everybody else on here anyway.

Sean, welcome. And you'll get treated like everybody else here.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-10-2013, 09:57 PM

916 posts, read 2,246,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WealthyNYer View Post
My pic is now on my profile, I hope you all feel dumb. Successful people use the Internet too
I'm surprised you really post your pic as you said you would. I don't meant it to be in a derogatory way, but you are good looking but kind of..... Anyway, rep for backup your words.

Old 12-10-2013, 09:58 PM

25 posts, read 27,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Nah... he's for real....hey, rich or not, he'll get treated like everybody else on here anyway.

Good that's what I'd like. To answer your question, no I don't think Manhattan has enough upscale areas. Harlem and Washington Heights is still extremely ghetto IMO. Imagine all that area completely gentrified, there'd be a lot more options on the island

Old 12-10-2013, 10:00 PM

1,431 posts, read 2,618,537 times
Quote:
Like I said most of you won't know who I am, I'm a male model not an actor.
This actually makes me like you more, possibly because of the movie Zoolander. Also you're so young you don't really have a fully formed personality yet which is not your fault.

Get to know the city you live in outside those incredibly boring neighborhoods you like. It's much bigger and more interesting than you are.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:00 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post

Eh, never heard of him anyway. Or seen him. Interesting that such a successful person would sign on to city-data and proceed to make a douchey topic. Doesn't he have better things to do?

Old 12-10-2013, 10:08 PM

25 posts, read 27,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Eh, never heard of him anyway. Or seen him. Interesting that such a successful person would sign on to city-data and proceed to make a douchey topic. Doesn't he have better things to do?
I started this topic while at a friends dinner party on my iPhone. I'm not going to run down my whole resume, but if you've ever shopped in a men's retail clothing store..you've more than likely seen me. I've been plastered all over Times Square in Zara, h&m, armani and tons of other campaigns. Not bragging, just stating facts.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:23 PM

13,448 posts, read 15,481,027 times
I've honestly never seen your face before or heard of you, despite patronizing some of those stores you've named. Again, I find it interesting that your first topic would be the equivalent of a shiny turd, but hey..whatever gets you off.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:30 PM

5,000 posts, read 8,216,281 times
Quote:
I started this topic while at a friends dinner party on my iPhone. I'm not going to run down my whole resume, but if you've ever shopped in a men's retail clothing store..you've more than likely seen me. I've been plastered all over Times Square in Zara, h&m, armani and tons of other campaigns. Not bragging, just stating facts.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:37 PM

34,093 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Good that's what I'd like. To answer your question, no I don't think Manhattan has enough upscale areas. Harlem and Washington Heights is still extremely ghetto IMO. Imagine all that area completely gentrified, there'd be a lot more options on the island
You really gotta know your history of the city man...then you'd understand why things are the way they are....IJS....see my CD peoples are already giving you the business. But I'ma treat you fair man. Do me a favor and google my neighborhood when you get a chance: Far Rockaway

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 12-11-2013, 05:08 AM

530 posts, read 1,360,006 times
LOL, he probably lives in a box outside a check cashin joint in Hunts Point and slaps on a cheap blonde wig whenever cars come nearby!

One thing I know about wealthy ppl is that they NEVER brag about it (for the exception of rappers or when showcased on TV shows geared at youth). They would actually go out of their way so ppl don't know their level of affluence, that's how I know it's fake. I grew up around more than enough rich ppl to know this.

you may very well be the person in your picture but i'm willing to bet my account and even my car that you're not actually wealthy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: