Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2013, 12:06 PM

13,447 posts, read 15,466,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by availableusername View Post
I probably couldn't even fathom the amount of back room casting couch scenarios with flamboyant fashion execs you must have had to go through...
LOL. Reminds me of this movie quote (can't remember the movie, though):

"You've got a purty mouth there, boy"

Old 12-11-2013, 12:20 PM

8,679 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
What's so special about him posting a pic? There are many of us who have pics in our profiles. Glad to see that this vanity topic is generating very little interest..
people here basically accused the OP of conjuring a fake identity of some sort.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:27 PM

1,871 posts, read 4,264,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WealthyNYer View Post
I've read a lot of post on here with negative connotations about transplants, gentrification and the wealthy. Without these 3 the city would be in shambles, just look at the neighborhoods that are lacking them. Honestly I never leave Manhattan or go any higher than the upper west side because there is no need to and the times I have, I was irritated by all the poverty and lack of quality amenities. In my perfect world all 4 boroughs (not including SI) would be gutted and renovated with low class tenants included and remodeled after Chelsea or the Upper Eastside.
There are plenty of people much wealthier than you that realize this city was made great not just because of the bankers and real estate tycoons, but from the talents of people who were once as poor as those you think should be forcibly evicted from the city.

If their poverty irritates you so much, then perhaps you could at least seek to understand the complicated issues that keep people poor. Step out of your bubble.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:53 PM

151 posts, read 218,258 times
Quote:
I've read a lot of post on here with negative connotations about transplants, gentrification and the wealthy. Without these 3 the city would be in shambles, just look at the neighborhoods that are lacking them. Honestly I never leave Manhattan or go any higher than the upper west side because there is no need to and the times I have, I was irritated by all the poverty and lack of quality amenities. In my perfect world all 4 boroughs (not including SI) would be gutted and renovated with low class tenants included and remodeled after Chelsea or the Upper Eastside.
Beautiful. Exactly how I feel, but I like skyscrapers, too!

Old 12-11-2013, 01:55 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
who cares what you think anyway? you don't even talk like a man.

Old 12-11-2013, 02:47 PM

2,678 posts, read 2,097,066 times
Quote:
I've read a lot of post on here with negative connotations about thtransplants, gentrification and the wealthy. Without these 3 the city would be in shambles, just look at the neighborhoods that are lacking them. Honestly I never leave Manhattan or go any higher than the upper west side because there is no need to and the times I have, I was irritated by all the poverty and lack of quality amenities. In my perfect world all 4 boroughs (not including SI) would be gutted and renovated with low class tenants included and remodeled after Chelsea or the Upper Eastside.
If you gut the city to get rid of the "low class tenants" who is going to drive the cabs, wait tables, work construction, etc. Who will work minimum wage selling the clothes you say you model? If your utopian dream became a reality you will be the low class tenant at only 1.5 mil.

Old 12-11-2013, 02:49 PM

151 posts, read 218,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vall View Post
If you gut the city to get rid of the "low class tenants" who is going to drive the cabs, wait tables, work construction, etc. Who will work minimum wage selling the clothes you say you model? If your utopian dream became a reality you will be the low class tenant at only 1.5 mil.
They can commute into the city from Jersey, Rockland, Westchester, and the Eastern portion of Long Island.

I am not an advocate of something that extreme, though. I figure if we could kill those bastard unions, we could start constructing more affordable housing.

Old 12-11-2013, 04:58 PM

10,222 posts, read 19,201,005 times
Quote:
I am not posting my personal account and tax information for the world to see, please seek help

The other post I quoted is so daft I feel foolish even responding to it

The point of me posting a proof pic of who I am was so that you can do a simple google search and see my worth estimate. I guess ABC Nightline News and Forbes are liars.
Nice photoshop job dude, but I have access to a tool my employer has a tool to track down these shenanigans:

Sean O'Pry has a new girlfriend and he insults a Fan. - PuaHate.com

Old 12-11-2013, 05:11 PM

395 posts, read 1,214,111 times
Clearly photoshopped from a picture posted in October 2012 on his Twitter account. This is the original and uncropped below, with a link. I hope you enjoyed taking on the identity of someone else for a day. https://twitter.com/Seanopry55/statu...264192/photo/1

Last edited by sheaosaurus; 12-11-2013 at 05:33 PM..

Old 12-11-2013, 05:26 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,119,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
Nice photoshop job dude, but I have access to a tool my employer has a tool to track down these shenanigans:

Sean O'Pry has a new girlfriend and he insults a Fan. - PuaHate.com
This is great. Maybe Sean O'Pry's lawyers will now subpoena City-Data to get the IP of the troll poster, and then sue the troll for defamation of character.

My only regret is that I fell for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: