Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2014, 01:15 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times

Advertisements

De Blasio Won't March in NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade | NBC New York

and I agree with him 100%!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2014, 01:21 PM

3,445 posts, read 6,065,538 times
No one is going to miss him with his draconian views.

Gays in the St Pats Parade should be celebrating their Irish Heritage...not their Gonadal Desires.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:25 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,996,009 times
Default A Quenelle for Wilheim

DeBlasio is a great representative of the ruling class. Shove that cultural engineering down their throat Billy! Let them know those papist pigs are committing thought crimes by not following the ruling class homosexual dogma. The subversion program is only one generation from total moral debasement. They are totally disarmed now morally - Keep it going Billly!

Old 02-04-2014, 01:39 PM

2,894 posts, read 5,906,363 times
Without clicking on the link I thought maybe they don't want his wife there. But after reading that he's not going because gays are not allowed to display rainbow flags I was like.......MEH.

Gays got their own parade, there's no need for them to crash every other parade in the city.

Old 02-04-2014, 01:40 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,075,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
It's time to end all the ridiculous ethic parades anyway…..and I'm Irish.They are major disruptions and a stupid waste of resources.If they want to have them in the outer borough ethnic enclaves that's ok as long as the local BIDS pay for them with money from private sources.If they want a police presence they should pay for it.Let them have their parades in Woodlawn,Gerritsen Beach and Breezy.

I prefer to celebrate my Irish heritage with my people up in Woodlawn anyway.

Last edited by bluedog2; 02-04-2014 at 02:13 PM..

Old 02-04-2014, 01:56 PM

1,999 posts, read 4,996,009 times
Default dark crevices

In the same vein sexual lifestyle social engineering pressure groups should have their parades in the privacy of the crevices where they practice their sexual acts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
It's time to end all the ridiculous ethic parades anyway…..and I'm Irish.They are major disruptions and a stupid waste of resources.If they want to have them in the outer borough ethnic enclaves that's ok as long as the local BIDS pay for them with money from private sources.If they want a police presence they should pay for it.Let them have their parades in Woodlawn,Gerritsen Beach and Breezy.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:01 PM

9,247 posts, read 24,075,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyn on the green View Post
In the same vein sexual lifestyle social engineering pressure groups should have their parades in the privacy of the crevices where they practice their sexual acts.
I would include the Gay Pride parade in with all the other ridiculous ethnic parades.If there is to be one,it should be in the village and completely paid for with private funds,including the costs of police and sanitation department overtime.

Has anyone ever added up what all these parades cost the taxpayers ? Maybe the archdiocese should underwrite all the St Patty's Day parades since it's the celebration of one of their saints and the cardinal wants to control how it is celebrated.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:08 PM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
The St. Patrick's Day Parade is a NYC tradition and I think it would be missed by many if they stopped having it.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:14 PM

1,871 posts, read 4,266,503 times
No one is saying the parade can't take place -- just that the Mayor isn't going to attend for personal reasons. Yet already we have some nasty, bigoted attacks on gay people in this thread.

Old 02-04-2014, 02:16 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,727,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog2 View Post
I would include the Gay Pride parade in with all the other ridiculous ethnic parades.If there is to be one,it should be in the village and completely paid for with private funds,including the costs of police and sanitation department overtime.

Has anyone ever added up what all these parades cost the taxpayers ? Maybe the archdiocese should underwrite all the St Patty's Day parades since it's the celebration of one of their saints and the cardinal wants to control how it is celebrated.

Gay people are only in the Village?? There are no gays on the UES, UWS, Midtown, or anyplace else on this planet?? If that's the case, then the St Patrick's Parade should be in Woodside; the Steuben Day parade in Woodhaven; all the Hispanic parades in the Bronx; and any parade for groups that are Black in Brooklyn except for the Columbus/Italian parade that should be in Bensonhurst. See how ridiculous that sounds?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City