Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2014, 02:31 PM

897 posts, read 1,253,159 times

Advertisements

Yea at this point I think she is just getting off on riling other posters off AKA trolling. I'm trying hard to leave this thread alone (but I can't help myself if this cheap entertainment is more fun than work )

Old 02-20-2014, 02:35 PM

55 posts, read 147,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
How do we know the neighbor is crazy? How do we know that it isn't entirely the OP harassing them? Look at her behavior on this forum. Clearly we're missing the neighbors side of the story.

There's a reason she didn't go to the police or to the building management. She's likely the one causing the problem.

This person got upset because she couldn't manipulate people here into feeling sorry for her, so her next manipulation is personal attacks to stop questions of her behavior.
How does everyone know you are not a pedophile, who is getting off on starting trouble, and instigating things, do you have a life? Go talk to the neighbor, you'll jell together. And, you keep coming back to attack others and there hasn't been any recent update on the neighbor issue, yet you effing don't quit on attacks. get a life!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz View Post
Yea at this point I think she is just getting off on riling other posters off AKA trolling. I'm trying hard to leave this thread alone (but I can't help myself if this cheap entertainment is more fun than work )
That's explains it that you are a retard!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:42 PM

192 posts, read 375,881 times
I live in a Townhouse...currently looking to buy my own house. So I share walls with people. Yes, at times you hear the occasional bang. Nothing done on purpose.

I had a couple that their livingroom was above my den. So what they would do is put their TV on along with their surround sound system. When I was in my den relaxing watching TV I heard their TV and could hear their shows like I was sitting in the same room with them watching TV. So I spoke to them and told them I could hear their TV downstairs nice and loud. They apologized and turned it down. Fast forward a few weeks back to square one. TV was loud with their surround sound system. So then I go to my Landlord....they turned the TV down. Fast forward a few more weeks, back to square one.

So you want to know what I did? I turned on my surround sound system loud, turned my PS3 on and put Call of Duty 3 in. Let me tell you that the entire townhouse rumbled when the bombs went off in the game. Now they were hearing me playing my game like they were sitting right next to me.

So I would hear them try to put theirs louder, so I cranked mine real loud. Problem solved!

Once in a while they would try to put their TV loud so I would crank my surround sound system REAL loud with my PS3. They got the point after a few times. No more sound problems.

My wife and I don't bother anyone, we are quite because we don't want to disturb our neighbors. This is what we have to deal with right now until we find our house. But until then if someone wants to break my b@lls an annoy me I'm going to do it back 100x worse.

Right now we have a good neighborhood....oh by the way, those people moved out! Cya! don't come back you hear?!?! lol....

Old 02-20-2014, 02:43 PM

5,121 posts, read 4,971,177 times
op, you make sobro look a much better fella....i guess the title may well go to you.

Old 02-20-2014, 02:44 PM

Quote:
You are the one who is "getting off" since you said it's a "cheap entertainment."

Last edited by kimss; 02-20-2014 at 03:42 PM..

Old 02-20-2014, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
op, you make sobro look a much better fella....i guess the title may well go to you.
Apparently, you seem to have history with sobro, and the "title" works better for you and also it goes "well" for you bitHHHH!!!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:52 PM

897 posts, read 1,253,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimss View Post
That's explains it that you are a retard!
No response until you work on your grammar

Old 02-20-2014, 02:55 PM

How do I block losers here? And, is there any way to delete this post?

Old 02-20-2014, 02:56 PM

Quote:
No response until you work on your grammar

You need to work on your grammar and head!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City