U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 01:43 PM

55 posts, read 105,025 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeminas View Post
Yes that's retaliation. And by your own admission, you've knocked the shared wall several times. Not just once.
An adult would've gone talk to them, face to face, to assess the situation.
What you're doing is what kids do back in the college dorm.

So not only you're retaliating and escalating the situation but you're also bothering your other neighbors in the process? That's not nice. They might not want to parktake in your noise war games.

Excuse me, I never said "SEVERAL TIMES," go read the original post, you are just manipulating facts. You have too much time no wonder, you are trolling. So what if I responded whether before or later because wasn't that the suggestions of many anyway. Also, "normal" people don't make noise like that, and there aren't any "kids" here, it's grown up adults. They initiate the "war games," and you keep on assuming lots of facts without knowing anything. What I do and how I respond has nothing to do with you! Apparently, you aren't working, no wonder you keep on trolling my post. Get a life!

Old 02-18-2014, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Yes that's retaliation. And by your own admission, you've knocked the shared wall several times. Not just once.
An adult would've gone talk to them, face to face, to assess the situation.
What you're doing is what kids do back in the college dorm.

So not only you're retaliating and escalating the situation but you're also bothering your other neighbors in the process? That's not nice. They might not want to parktake in your noise war games.

Excuse me, that's a lie "by your admission," because I never said "SEVERAL TIMES," go read the original post, you are just a liar. You have too much time no wonder, you are trolling. So what if I responded whether before or later because wasn't that the suggestions of many anyway. Also, "normal" people don't make noise like that, and there aren't any "kids" here, it's grown up adults. They initiate the "war games," and you keep on assuming lots of facts without knowing anything. What I do and how I respond has nothing to do with you! Apparently, you aren't working, no wonder you keep on trolling my post. Get a life!

Old 02-18-2014, 02:02 PM

2,898 posts, read 4,897,450 times

I think you and your neighbors are made for each other.

Old 02-18-2014, 02:07 PM

Quote:

I think you and your neighbors are made for each other.
I think, you and the next doors are made alike and for each others.

Old 02-18-2014, 03:36 PM

898 posts, read 923,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimss View Post
I think, you and the next doors are made alike and for each others.
likeminas, I guess you are also made of wood, with a knob and hinges? Or is there a Doors tribute band called "Next Doors" that you are being compared to? I don't know, I don't do well with broken English...

Old 02-18-2014, 06:43 PM

1,060 posts, read 1,556,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz View Post
likeminas, I guess you are also made of wood, with a knob and hinges? Or is there a Doors tribute band called "Next Doors" that you are being compared to? I don't know, I don't do well with broken English...

I think you all should pack up and move to Idaho

Old 02-19-2014, 06:43 AM

161 posts, read 126,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz View Post
I think the OP might be Foreign. Nothing wrong with that.

Old 02-19-2014, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilmin View Post
I think you all should pack up and move to Idaho
Come on bro that **** was funny - admit it you chuckled

Old 02-19-2014, 07:05 AM

2,898 posts, read 4,897,450 times
I'm loving this thread.
I had a good laugh reading the exchanges the OP had with some posters.

Where's she now?
We need updates/entertainment!

Old 02-19-2014, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgrrl View Post
I think the OP might be Foreign. Nothing wrong with that.
I never said there was. Why would I? I am foreign having immigrated here 12 years ago. I managed to learn the language though didn't I? I had to take ESL in high school and glad I did. Might be a good idea to make it mandatory for everyone who comes here.

Also, this PC crap IMO is going a little overboard. I read posts here when people literally shat on the OP and that's all fine, she's not a very likable person after all and kind of brought it on herself. But make one joke about the language in her post and all of a sudden I got some bitter ******* telling me to move to Idaho and people get up in arms about the fact that I dare say something about the grammar. Does that really make sense to you? I mean really?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City