Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2008, 06:55 PM

13 posts, read 28,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKLYN_DSNY View Post
I did the orientaion Thursday(5/29) and my medical today (6/2). I have my CDL training on Monday (6/9). My point was I will not have my results for the medical untll the week after.
I revised my original post. If you could answer those questions as well I would be very grateful.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:57 PM

257 posts, read 507,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarz View Post
i know i already asked this question but i havnt gotten a clear response. When you take the urine test for the drug do they watch you?
yea they watch you like a hawk they even held it for me just to make sure i was playin by the rules... did this happen to anyone else????

Old 06-02-2008, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post
yea they watch you like a hawk they even held it for me just to make sure i was playin by the rules... did this happen to anyone else????
Well i sure hope you gave the doc a reach-around to return the favor.

And for mmarz, no they do not watch you.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:03 PM

656 posts, read 1,412,343 times
guys i spoke to a friend of mine who is also on the list. his brother is on the job. his brother said that there is some sort of freeze right now and the july class will be delayed. now i don't want to scare anyone, this is just hearsay. He is only a sanman...not someone up top. it is only a rumor. he or I can't confirm this. again this is only what I heard.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:09 PM

193 posts, read 393,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarz View Post
i know i already asked this question but i havnt gotten a clear response. When you take the urine test for the drug do they watch you?
I know what you want and no they don't watch you but if you are worried about someone watching you get over it if its because you are trying to get away with somthing i hope you don't get the job.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post
the lady in the labcoat just told me to go to the bathroom and pea in the cup....no one watched me.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:11 PM

14 posts, read 27,641 times
no i dont plan on cheating. i just cant really **** with people watching me. im wierd like that.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe8 View Post
I know what you want and no they don't watch you but if you are worried about someone watching you get over it if its because you are trying to get away with somthing i hope you don't get the job.
Yea and I hope you fail your physical for something else as well(assuming you are going through pre-employment as well). What people do on their own time, as long as it does not affect job performance or jeopardize the safety of any other employees/citizens, should be of no concern to anyone but that person.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger46 View Post
Yea and I hope you fail your physical for something else as well(assuming you are going through pre-employment as well). What people do on their own time, as long as it does not affect job performance or jeopardize the safety of any other employees/citizens, should be of no concern to anyone but that person.

dude if you are using any illegal substance i suggest you stop doing it now....even if you get past this **** test, they still randomly drug test you....a van rolls up to your garage and gives the foreman a list of names....they watch you on those **** tests.

Old 06-02-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
dude if you are using any illegal substance i suggest you stop doing it now....even if you get past this **** test, they still randomly drug test you....a van rolls up to your garage and gives the foreman a list of names....they watch you on those **** tests.

Oh yea I'm aware that I must stop, and have stopped. I know its my decision to take the job, but with the amount of time given is only enough to get rid of hard drugs. The least dangerous out of all of them takes the longest time to get out of your system.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City