Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2008, 10:09 AM

123 posts, read 250,501 times

Advertisements

the terminator had 3 more victims yesterday in tha bronx! this clown is such a loser. he didn't stop yellin' at me the entire test. I wanted to pull the truck over and give him an industrial strenght beatdown! of the 7 of us, he failed 3. ray said that's the first time 3 people failed in a loooong time.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:44 AM

473 posts, read 931,098 times
I went to a uniform place yesterday in queens and I was told to wait until the 7th because dsny is always changing things and he didn't have their list yet. Hopefully they aren't too strict with the uniforms. From what I was told we will have our t-shirts and pants but we are supposed to wear our button down shirts and they take a few days to have ready.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:16 AM

257 posts, read 507,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kochise View Post
the terminator had 3 more victims yesterday in tha bronx! this clown is such a loser. he didn't stop yellin' at me the entire test. I wanted to pull the truck over and give him an industrial strenght beatdown! of the 7 of us, he failed 3. ray said that's the first time 3 people failed in a loooong time.
wow that sucks you passed tho right.... ive been there before not a good feeling, prob worse to fail by urself like i did, everyone else was happy and talking about fishing and **** i wanted to grab the wheel on the van and drive us all off the Whitestone bridge

yo do u kno if there was a cdl class this week cause i have my test on tuesday in the bronx and i just wanted to kno if sanitation will be having tests done also

has anyone taken the test in the bronx but not with dsny... i was wondering if the test would be the same or if i would do it different cause im using a bus

Old 06-20-2008, 11:21 AM

231 posts, read 465,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kochise View Post
I dont know what they consider a long time, but the week of my road tests. He failed 3 out of 8 on thursday and 2 out of 7 on the friday.

Old 06-20-2008, 11:35 AM

123 posts, read 250,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post
wow that sucks you passed tho right.... ive been there before not a good feeling, prob worse to fail by urself like i did, everyone else was happy and talking about fishing and **** i wanted to grab the wheel on the van and drive us all off the Whitestone bridge

yo do u kno if there was a cdl class this week cause i have my test on tuesday in the bronx and i just wanted to kno if sanitation will be having tests done also

has anyone taken the test in the bronx but not with dsny... i was wondering if the test would be the same or if i would do it different cause im using a bus

there wuz a class this week at FBF, so I'm sure they will be there next week with you. stay positive, Abe, it will be a great feeling when u pass! hopefully you don't get this dude again, but even if you do, just be confident and do your thing. I was 99% sure I failed, but he passed me. so if he starts yellin and screamin, don't worry, and stay focused. let us know how you do and good luck!

Old 06-20-2008, 11:40 AM

231 posts, read 465,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABE123 View Post

DSNY has their Bronx tests on thursday and fridays

Old 06-20-2008, 12:07 PM

2 posts, read 2,754 times
Whats up everybody, finally joined this forum. Congrats to all that were called already. I am #62*, i am just hoping to be called for the Aug class. Does anybody know when they should start calling for that class?

Old 06-20-2008, 12:11 PM

300 posts, read 658,806 times
I spoke with a women earlier today from HR , she was probably the nicest one out of them all .. she told me they were in the range of the 280's and that she didnt think they needed anymore call-up's .. She also said that if they did need anymore it would only be a couple of people. She said that they would start calling up for the august class towards the middle of july .i hope this information helps anyone of you !! goodluck

Old 06-20-2008, 12:27 PM

71 posts, read 129,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanManHopeful View Post
Conratulations to Threebills & Nickg, must be exciting!!! When you guys go on the 24th maybe you could just ask some of the others there what their list #'s are instead of trying to find out from HR what number they are up to, because for whatever reason that seems to be classified info, lol. Again congratulations and please post any info.
No doubt. Whatever I find out on Tues I'll post

Old 06-20-2008, 01:01 PM

2 posts, read 3,135 times
Just got my CDL manual today. Time to study like mad. Want to get it over with now even though I probably won't be called until the end of the year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.