U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 07-01-2008, 09:28 AM

72 posts, read 153,255 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsan View Post
I hate talking about starting Monday because of all the guys here that are waiting, I feel bad.....But I want to know what everyone plans on wearing Monday. It says t-shirts, sneakers and shorts will not be permitted.....Do they mean tank tops. I can't imagine us going there in July with long sleeve shirts on. I was thinkink jeans and a t-shirt with boots......

Sal, as the previous posters said please keep posting and do not feel bad. Do you really think that come next Monday, there wont be many of us on here looking for every detail of how your day went??? Anyway, good luck to all you guys starting on Monday and enjoy your last week.

Sal, hope your father is doing well!

Old 07-01-2008, 09:56 AM

502 posts, read 693,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantastic10 View Post
Don't feel bad for the guys waiting to get into the next class,when the time comes for them it will come. Shines a bright spotlight on SalSan,.

We should get shirts printed up about this record breaking thread...to help promote it you know what I mean. Think it is a good idea?
That's funny...."DSNY thread 6063" shirts....As we wear them we'll see others wearing them. LIke a private society. We'll start our own social club called 6063.....lol....Why not.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanManHopeful View Post
Sal, as the previous posters said please keep posting and do not feel bad. Do you really think that come next Monday, there wont be many of us on here looking for every detail of how your day went??? Anyway, good luck to all you guys starting on Monday and enjoy your last week.

Sal, hope your father is doing well!
Thank you, my Father feels ok....

Old 07-01-2008, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
i know mike sconzo, he told me not to wear a tshirt. he told me to wear a button down shirt or a polo shirt. and definitely wear boots...do not come in uniform! lol
Polo shirt? Like we're going to play golf....lol. I think I'm going to go in a tank top, shorts and flip flops for the beach after. Just kidding. I guess jeans, boots and a short sleeved polo shirt.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:05 AM

It's funny. I told so many people at final processing about this thread, and I don't think any of them signed up....

Old 07-01-2008, 10:38 AM

131 posts, read 166,036 times
Quote:
It's funny. I told so many people at final processing about this thread, and I don't think any of them signed up....
I dunno Sal we got a couple of new people that I added to the list.

Old 07-01-2008, 11:14 AM

257 posts, read 345,429 times
Quote:
That's funny...."DSNY thread 6063" shirts....As we wear them we'll see others wearing them. LIke a private society. We'll start our own social club called 6063.....lol....Why not.

nah baseball jerseys with our names on the back ABE123!!!!! hollaa

Old 07-01-2008, 11:45 AM

2 posts, read 3,018 times
Default medical disqualifiation

I was told 7 weeks ago that i was disqualified for medical reasons.....I still havent received the letter with the official reason/appeal process...does anyone know how this works?

Old 07-01-2008, 12:42 PM

131 posts, read 166,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanman539 View Post
I was told 7 weeks ago that i was disqualified for medical reasons.....I still havent received the letter with the official reason/appeal process...does anyone know how this works?
I think I heard that you get your letter when they get to your number, and the letter will have the instructions on how to appeal.

Old 07-01-2008, 01:45 PM

389 posts, read 514,813 times
Quote:
We might find out who's on this thread based on who has their full uniforms on Tuesday and let the other 90 or so guys scramble to get theirs on Monday afternoon.

But you're right no one around our numbers joined up after final processing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City