U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:16 PM
 
148 posts, read 234,493 times
Reputation: 15

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
And how do you know this? This is only based on your assumption and/or personal habits.

I'm gonna be the bigger man and walk away from this one. The main point of this site is too help the new class and future sanmen, not to argue aimlessly. so congratulations on being on sanman. Hey we might even be in the same garage someday. So lets continue to take care of each other and watch each others back ok

 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:19 PM
 
Location: staten island
655 posts, read 1,236,897 times
Reputation: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterwolf View Post
I'm gonna be the bigger man and walk away from this one. The main point of this site is too help the new class and future sanmen, not to argue aimlessly. so congratulations on being on sanman. Hey we might even be in the same garage someday. So lets continue to take care of each other and watch each others back ok
Agreed. Just please refrain from double posting. Thank you.
 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:23 PM
 
51 posts, read 85,357 times
Reputation: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterwolf View Post
I'm gonna be the bigger man and walk away from this one. The main point of this site is too help the new class and future sanmen, not to argue aimlessly. so congratulations on being on sanman. Hey we might even be in the same garage someday. So lets continue to take care of each other and watch each others back ok
Thank you for being the bigger man busterwolf, that was getting ridiculous, see you on Monday.
 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:25 PM
 
148 posts, read 234,493 times
Reputation: 15
ok so I got my 25 dollar MO, a small notebook, pens, NYCERS form notarized, gloves, boots, jeans, button shirt. I also ordered 5 DSNY t-shirts, 5 pants, 2 long sleeve, 2 short sleeve, 1 summer hat, 1 winter hat, 1 jacket, and a set of orange gloves. Is there anything else I need to get prepared?
 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:29 PM
 
148 posts, read 234,493 times
Reputation: 15
I drove to FBF last week and I followed the signs for the training center up to a point where there was a field and a sign that said DO NOT ENTER. I could see the trucks though. Is that where we park our cars. I'm leaving hella early cause the belt parkway is really crazy sometimes.
 
Old 08-10-2008, 05:35 PM
 
Location: staten island
655 posts, read 1,236,897 times
Reputation: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterwolf View Post
I drove to FBF last week and I followed the signs for the training center up to a point where there was a field and a sign that said DO NOT ENTER. I could see the trucks though. Is that where we park our cars. I'm leaving hella early cause the belt parkway is really crazy sometimes.
There will be someone at the entrance to the training center in a sanitation vehicle with amber lights. They will tell you to park in the same lot as the giant hangar. It shares a fence with the mechanical brooms.
 
Old 08-10-2008, 07:21 PM
 
148 posts, read 234,493 times
Reputation: 15
9 hours left. can't sleep
 
Old 08-10-2008, 07:38 PM
 
Location: queens
136 posts, read 232,185 times
Reputation: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
There will be someone at the entrance to the training center in a sanitation vehicle with amber lights. They will tell you to park in the same lot as the giant hangar. It shares a fence with the mechanical brooms.
so we dont park at the entrance to fbf and take a shuttle bus?? thats what it says on the paper they gave us.....do we park where we did for cdl training??
 
Old 08-10-2008, 07:53 PM
 
148 posts, read 234,493 times
Reputation: 15
well everyone, good luck tomorrow and I'll see you there
 
Old 08-10-2008, 07:59 PM
 
22 posts, read 34,897 times
Reputation: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by busterwolf View Post
ok so I got my 25 dollar MO, a small notebook, pens, NYCERS form notarized, gloves, boots, jeans, button shirt. I also ordered 5 DSNY t-shirts, 5 pants, 2 long sleeve, 2 short sleeve, 1 summer hat, 1 winter hat, 1 jacket, and a set of orange gloves. Is there anything else I need to get prepared?
wait, what is the 25 MO for? I didnt see anything that said we needed that day 1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread




Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2017, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 - Top