U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Unread 08-27-2008, 11:12 AM

655 posts, read 910,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vantastic10 View Post
The link that I put up were of the EZ-Pack trucks,made a mistake there,I have seen them before around housing projects. I have never seen a DSNY roll on roll off truck until you posted the pic of one. Maybe there aren't that many out there.

that's not even an ez-pack...ez-packs are front loading trucks...that actually doesn't look like anything we have. it resembles a rear loading collection truck with a small container near the hopper for some reason.

Unread 08-27-2008, 11:40 AM

1,810 posts, read 3,753,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekuai View Post
that's not even an ez-pack...ez-packs are front loading trucks...that actually doesn't look like anything we have. it resembles a rear loading collection truck with a small container near the hopper for some reason.
LOL,I guess I was way off on both of them. I should have tried to find a better link,but yours is good eneough.

Speaking of DSNY trucks,saw a DSNY mobile audio/visual unit parked outside the post office on 69th St in maspeth,queens this morning. It looked like an ambulance but without the lights on top,there was a window on the side but it had blinds on the inside of that window. First time seeing that truck,anybody know what they use it for?

Unread 08-27-2008, 12:15 PM

364 posts, read 463,479 times
Default Watch what you say.

I dont think you guys should be spouting off about higher pay and such in other forums. You guys just said a few days ago to watch what is said on the board, and now your telling people to read this thread. Not too smart

Unread 08-27-2008, 12:33 PM

54 posts, read 65,811 times
Quote:
LOL,I guess I was way off on both of them. I should have tried to find a better link,but yours is good eneough.

Speaking of DSNY trucks,saw a DSNY mobile audio/visual unit parked outside the post office on 69th St in maspeth,queens this morning. It looked like an ambulance but without the lights on top,there was a window on the side but it had blinds on the inside of that window. First time seeing that truck,anybody know what they use it for?
I worked one day with the guy who drives it.It was used to set up the pa system at brooklyn college for graduation of new san workers and promotion of san workers to supervisors and san police

Unread 08-27-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenseastsanman View Post
I worked one day with the guy who drives it.It was used to set up the pa system at brooklyn college for graduation of new san workers and promotion of san workers to supervisors and san police
Very interesting,thanks for answering my question queenseastsanman.

Unread 08-27-2008, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Tuesdays View Post
I dont think you guys should be spouting off about higher pay and such in other forums. You guys just said a few days ago to watch what is said on the board, and now your telling people to read this thread. Not too smart
Look at you "Uwonthelottery",you were banned once already,just a matter of time before you get banned again. Didn't you post about somebody in your district who got caught doing something illegal and you were making jokes about it as well?

Unread 08-27-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Look at you "Uwonthelottery",you were banned once already,just a matter of time before you get banned again. Didn't you post about somebody in your district who got caught doing something illegal and you were making jokes about it as well?
What do you mean banned. How do you get banned from this site. That was a joke that never happened between myself and someone from my garage. I was talking about guys enciting civilian posters by saying we gat payed the most and do the least work on other blogs. Nice try though.

Unread 08-27-2008, 02:56 PM

29 posts, read 46,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Tuesdays View Post
What do you mean banned. How do you get banned from this site. That was a joke that never happened between myself and someone from my garage. I was talking about guys enciting civilian posters by saying we gat payed the most and do the least work on other blogs. Nice try though.
UH....... Fill in the blanks D_mbas_ lol

Unread 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwonthelottery View Post
UH....... Fill in the blanks D_mbas_ lol
Oh well,I didn't know that you could have 2 different screenames,LOL.

Unread 08-27-2008, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Oh well,I didn't know that you could have 2 different screenames,LOL.
You can have a thousand screen names
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $74,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City