Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2014, 03:05 AM

1 posts, read 987 times

Advertisements

Hi all,

I'm new here so apologies if this is a dumb question! I just got an email from them asking me to set up an interview (by THIS Monday the latest, it's currently Wednesday!) with all my financials etc. Since I applied in 2013 my job situation has changed and I am working very, very part time and going to school. I live with my boyfriend though, and his income combined with my barely existent income would still qualify. BUT I didn't originally apply with him, I applied alone.

Do you think I should discuss adding him with the interviewer? Just try to find ways to make my limited current income work?
I saw another poster wrote that they're desperate to fill studios, which would only be for one person and that's probably why they randomly contacted me, but I'm nervous about my current lack of employment getting me denied.

Not sure if this helps but I just inherited some money, which is allowing me to take a few months off. What do you think I should do??

Thanks so much! Everything posted has already been so helpful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2014, 01:39 PM

2 posts, read 3,816 times
Default Question on Appliances, Fixture-type, Etc...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya813r View Post
Yes, it a good sign, if you get a letter back than it usually means bad sign. I just got my apartment, so if anyone need any further information regarding the process feel free to ask.
Hello, I am curious if you or anyone can tell me of the differences you have in appliances/fixtures to the market rate apartments. I hear you have carpets, I assume the wood-look cabinets, formica counters? Please do tell. Much thanks.

PS. I was wait-listed on this building so probably won't be moving there unless a surprise in a few years.

Old 03-13-2016, 10:44 PM

44 posts, read 80,954 times
Hey...I just got a letter from this building.
The have me on a waiting list!

I apply to this lottery back in 2013.
I don't remember what was the income range.
I'm apply for myself...

Can anyone help me remember the income range for a single person?

Thanks

Old 03-14-2016, 11:07 AM

7,887 posts, read 7,798,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc2016 View Post
Hey...I just got a letter from this building.
The have me on a waiting list!

I apply to this lottery back in 2013.
I don't remember what was the income range.
I'm apply for myself...

Can anyone help me remember the income range for a single person?

Thanks
Congrats. That's a great area. I really see nice things. I hope you get selected into a nice apartment

Old 02-17-2017, 02:51 PM

11 posts, read 25,701 times
Congratulations! Hopefully it is for the unit i am vacating *Fingers Crossed* I got accepted to another lottery apartment for bigger space and will be breaking my lease. The new guidlines (since the previous tenant- myself- will be moving they are able to increase the rent a certain % not too sure on the exact number) but for a family of 2 $30,723-$36,250. Family of 3 $30,723-$40,800. Family of 4 $30,723-45,300. I hope you meet the requirements and wish you the best of luck! please keep us updated

PS- there is no guideline for single person-Just saw this on your response
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City