Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2014, 04:25 AM

10,786 posts, read 11,312,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I noticed this as well.

I actually had no problem with the original post, but as the thread progressed, I lost all sympathy for the OP. Too much nastiness and one-upmanship.
That's why I started trolling on this thread. Could tell that the OP is a complete azzwhole.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:01 AM

75 posts, read 112,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
That's why I started trolling on this thread. Could tell that the OP is a complete azzwhole.
No, the reality is that you started trolling since you are the complete "azzwhole"

Glad you admitted you are a troll thus negating anything you've written here. You've already been discredited thoroughly but nice to have you provide direct evidence that you are a puerile buffoon.

It has been proven by the adults here that my OP is perfectly fine. My detractors have proven themselves to be complete trollish fools. Stop posting on the thread troll and take your other alternate personalities with you.

Old 04-03-2014, 05:06 AM

Quote:
The way you start off jumping into how you and your wife have no trouble financially but still are miserable in NY and need to find a new place to move, one only assumes you guys are having some issues.
That false assumption would only be made in the fevered and troubled mind of someone who is a self confessed troll in need of medication and has their own issues.

Go seek the help and counsel you need and cease to troll this thread as you've added negative value to it unlike many others who have solid posts here.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:50 AM

16,408 posts, read 33,300,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltNYC View Post
Only read your first sentence since you're a complete waste of time and haven't added anything of value yet again. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder and feel threatened by me so lash out for no reason.

There are obviously some sad things going on in your life to cause your bizarre outbursts so hopefully you find some peace. Enjoy your day and may your troubled soul find some rest.
Oh please with the dime store psychologist diagnosis ... if you're so great, then why are you asking the hoi polloi on CD where to move instead of the high class circles you move in? OOPS ... it's because you don't.

Find a McMansion down south with 7 bathrooms so you have a different one to use each day. That should make you happy. To be extra classy, you and your wife should label each of them with brass plaques for each day of the week.

Old 04-03-2014, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Love_LI_but View Post
Oh please with the dime store psychologist diagnosis ... if you're so great, then why are you asking the hoi polloi on CD where to move instead of the high class circles you move in? OOPS ... it's because you don't.

Find a McMansion down south with 7 bathrooms so you have a different one to use each day. That should make you happy. To be extra classy, you and your wife should label each of them with brass plaques for each day of the week.
You write some pablum about dime store psychology and then dream up some odd scenario with a Mcmansion. Your membership in the patrician class really shines through!

You've added absolutely nothing of value unlike many others here so please exit the thread. You're just another troll and not an effective one at that.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:00 AM

I think you should move to Jacksonville Florida.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
You write some pablum about dime store psychology and then dream up some odd scenario with a Mcmansion. Your membership in the patrician class really shines through!

You've added absolutely nothing of value unlike many others here so please exit the thread. You're just another troll and not an effective one at that.
I see you still need someone to tell you where to move. I will do you a favor and ask at either my next Junior League meeting or my next Daughters of the American Revolution meeting. I do have to tell you, the membership requirements have declined in the Junior League, but for the DAR you still have to prove your bloodline.

Old 04-03-2014, 11:04 AM

Quote:
I think you should move to Jacksonville Florida.
They have many Olive Gardens there I imagine!

Old 04-03-2014, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I noticed this as well.

I actually had no problem with the original post, but as the thread progressed, I lost all sympathy for the OP. Too much nastiness and one-upmanship.
Same here. The question in the OP itself was not a huge problem and had been asked before. But when I saw his high-handed responses to people and then the repeated idiotic usage of "deep-seeded" instead of "deep-seated" I realized what a blowhard and moron he was ... who is HE to be making fun of people??

Old 04-03-2014, 11:12 AM

Quote:
They have many Olive Gardens there I imagine!
They have Carrabba's.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City