Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2008, 11:04 PM

12,340 posts, read 26,117,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbro View Post
Hi, Henna. You know about the Ignore feature? Go to My Settings (under the banner atop page), and you'll find it under Miscellaneous. You -- anyone -- can enter the name of any poster who annoys you and *POOF* Gone!

If only real life were that easy.
Sometimes it's the posters who annoy me the most who keep me coming back to see what even more annoying thing they might post!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2008, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZy View Post

@Henna: I have my opinion you yours, we might not agree but hey I think there are no rules in this forum for the possibilty of repeating myself. I dont know what your problem is??? Really? Tell me!!!

Krazy, I already explained what my problem is. Just re-read my post from above -- the one you seem to be responding to, but don't seem to have read (?!?)

But given the additional opportunity, maybe I can add another problem I have with your posts: often they don't make sense and the advice is suspect.

Old 02-16-2008, 09:08 AM

307 posts, read 2,507,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbro View Post
Hi, Henna. You know about the Ignore feature? Go to My Settings (under the banner atop page), and you'll find it under Miscellaneous. You -- anyone -- can enter the name of any poster who annoys you and *POOF* Gone!

If only real life were that easy.

lol.....some people take the internet way too serious...Henna you one of them too! cheer up!

Old 02-17-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRaZy View Post
lol.....some people take the internet way too serious...Henna you one of them too! cheer up!
Against my better judgment I am going to respond.

No, I do not take "the internet" too seriously. However, I do think the internet can be a good, valid source for research. That's what MOST people are doing on here - looking for answers to their questions. What those people need like a bullet in the head is to be given ridiculous, nonsensical or plain wrong answers.

If you are just on "the internet" to play games, there are plenty of other sites for that.

Old 02-17-2008, 05:53 PM

5,720 posts, read 20,041,025 times
KraZy,

No matter how hard you try to promote E. Harlem, No matter how many times you say it's safe, wonderful, perfect....NOBODY is going to by that bull****. The most annoying thing about you is you seem obvlivious to the crime problems in the area. Heck, you dont even ACKNOWLEDGE the slightest threat of crime. How can anybody take you seriously? Or maybe you have other motives.

I agree with Henna. What the heck is the point of you bumping and old *** thread just to plug E. Harlem. Either make your own thread or just deal with the fact that E. Harlem isn't in disscussion at the moment.

LOL....out of all the neighborhoods recieving hype.....East Harlem???

You rock Krazy

Old 02-18-2008, 12:03 AM

718 posts, read 2,324,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMario View Post
KraZy,

No matter how hard you try to promote E. Harlem, No matter how many times you say it's safe, wonderful, perfect....NOBODY is going to by that bull****. The most annoying thing about you is you seem obvlivious to the crime problems in the area. Heck, you dont even ACKNOWLEDGE the slightest threat of crime. How can anybody take you seriously? Or maybe you have other motives.

I agree with Henna. What the heck is the point of you bumping and old *** thread just to plug E. Harlem. Either make your own thread or just deal with the fact that E. Harlem isn't in disscussion at the moment.

LOL....out of all the neighborhoods recieving hype.....East Harlem???

You rock Krazy
Maybe she was an out of towner victim of slick marketing and realizes her mistake for moving into East Harlem. She may be looking for some yuppie friends to move in and use their streetfighting skills to ward off the papis making cat calls at her every night. lol

Old 02-18-2008, 11:13 AM

5,720 posts, read 20,041,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DITC View Post
Maybe she was an out of towner victim of slick marketing and realizes her mistake for moving into East Harlem. She may be looking for some yuppie friends to move in and use their streetfighting skills to ward off the papis making cat calls at her every night. lol
lol.....I was thinking the same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City