Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 12:39 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,023,432 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
If you use an iphone, I hope you realize that without Israeli technology it wouldn't work.
I don't think iPhone has anything made in Israel but only a couple of minor suppliers. Apple allows its rival Samsung to supply its processor so that it can handle graphic and speed of its iphones. Israel is a minor supplier for iPhone parts and can easily be replaced by some Asian country. But on the desktop and laptop side of things, American chip maker Intel has its R and D labs in Israel and plenty of its chips are designed and tested in Israel. If your a Hipster rocking it out with MacBook at some Coffee shop in Williamsburg, most likely your processor was created in Israel even though Intel is an American company.

How and Where iPhone Is Made: A Report on How Much of Apple's Top Product is US-manufactured | Finances Online

If you want to avoid Israel, don't buy intel based products and try AMD, Arm or IBM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2014, 05:46 AM
Status: "Wishing all the best of health and peace!" (set 29 days ago)

43,601 posts, read 44,324,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by deeken View Post
No I don't use an iPhone and I don't give a $hit about their technology. Israelis are a bunch or crooked thieves whole care nothing but themselves. They will sell out their own parents to make a dollar.
Palestinians are a bunch of stupid, easily lead, war mongering, baby producing people who want sympathy from the world. They are both useless to the civil world and we can do without the two of them.

This is not my opinion this is the truth. Too bad people are too afraid to speak up and let the truth out.
Well I assume you are using a computer to write this (if you don't have a smartphone which uses a messenger program based on Israeli technology as well) which again might have in it Israeli technology. Do you use a USB drive as that too was developed by Israelis in Israel?!

Here is a list of other Israeli inventions/discoveries that you might be using directly or indirectly:
List of Israeli inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel’s top 45 greatest inventions of all time | ISRAEL21c

Here are a list of Israeli inventions that could save your life or the life of someone you know:
18 Israeli inventions that could save your life | ISRAEL21c
US approves Israeli pill camera to screen colon | The Times of Israel

Old 08-22-2014, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I don't think iPhone has anything made in Israel but only a couple of minor suppliers. Apple allows its rival Samsung to supply its processor so that it can handle graphic and speed of its iphones. Israel is a minor supplier for iPhone parts and can easily be replaced by some Asian country. But on the desktop and laptop side of things, American chip maker Intel has its R and D labs in Israel and plenty of its chips are designed and tested in Israel. If your a Hipster rocking it out with MacBook at some Coffee shop in Williamsburg, most likely your processor was created in Israel even though Intel is an American company.

How and Where iPhone Is Made: A Report on How Much of Apple's Top Product is US-manufactured | Finances Online

If you want to avoid Israel, don't buy intel based products and try AMD, Arm or IBM.
The first messenger program ICQ was developed by Israelis. So any type of messenger program in any smartphone (including an iphone) is based on that.

Old 08-22-2014, 07:14 AM

2,603 posts, read 3,396,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Well I assume you are using a computer to write this (if you don't have a smartphone which uses a messenger program based on Israeli technology as well) which again might have in it Israeli technology. Do you use a USB drive as that too was developed by Israelis in Israel?!

Here is a list of other Israeli inventions/discoveries that you might be using directly or indirectly:
List of Israeli inventions and discoveries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Israel’s top 45 greatest inventions of all time | ISRAEL21c

Here are a list of Israeli inventions that could save your life or the life of someone you know:
18 Israeli inventions that could save your life | ISRAEL21c
US approves Israeli pill camera to screen colon | The Times of Israel
So what you are saying is that because they manufacturer parts for phones that makes them an asset to the rest of the world? And no one is capable of filling in for them?

Their bad well outweighs the good. And the same goes for the Palestinians. These two groups of people are nothing but headaches for the rest of the world.

Old 08-22-2014, 07:25 AM

88,487 posts, read 84,635,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
I'm shocked with the Cleveland/Akron area. Also the Atlanta area. I would of never guessed those two areas.
Didn't you see Driving Miss Daisy?

I was surprised when I saw the movie that it was about an old Jewish woman but it took place in Atlanta. Learn something new every day.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:03 AM

Quote:
So what you are saying is that because they manufacturer parts for phones that makes them an asset to the rest of the world? And no one is capable of filling in for them?

Their bad well outweighs the good. And the same goes for the Palestinians. These two groups of people are nothing but headaches for the rest of the world.
Well I disagree with you about the Israelis and I assume that you personally will not be using any of these Israeli inventions in the future!

Old 08-22-2014, 08:11 AM

897 posts, read 1,252,006 times
Quote:

Have you actually *been* to Israel or anywhere in the middle east? Or are you just passing along misinformation you read online?

I have been there, so feel free to ask me anything if you'd like to get educated.

A headache for the rest of the world? Israel is the ONLY true democracy in the middle east - fact. Democracy in the Middle East

Israel is the US's strongest ally and a powerful ally to have, it is a stabilizing factor in the powder keg that is the middle east. It's an advanced country, where liberties are protected. To hate on Israel, man, that's just unamerican (or it used to be before Obama).

To lump Israel - the United States' strongest ally in the middle east and a true progressive democracy - with Palestine (Palestine has two sections since I know you are not really that educated on the middle east - the gaza strip run by what the US government defines as a terrorist organization, and the west bank which doesn't get much attention but doesn't fare much better than Gaza) whose elected leaders were responsible for many many ... many bus attacks in the late 90's, whose leaders bombed a nightclub full of teenagers in the name of Islam, whose leaders and people cheered when the twin towers fell down - shows how ignorant you really are.... what can you do I suppose, you really can't fix stupid.

Don't be like this guy kids - get educated, travel, leave NYC every once in a while, learn from seeing things with your own eyes, not just reading about them on the internet...

Old 08-22-2014, 08:15 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,084,885 times
Even if you took Israel out of the Middle East it would still be a bloody mess over there.

Old 08-22-2014, 08:52 AM

2,603 posts, read 3,396,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoitzrimz View Post
Have you actually *been* to Israel or anywhere in the middle east? Or are you just passing along misinformation you read online?

I have been there, so feel free to ask me anything if you'd like to get educated.

A headache for the rest of the world? Israel is the ONLY true democracy in the middle east - fact. Democracy in the Middle East

Israel is the US's strongest ally and a powerful ally to have, it is a stabilizing factor in the powder keg that is the middle east. It's an advanced country, where liberties are protected. To hate on Israel, man, that's just unamerican (or it used to be before Obama).

To lump Israel - the United States' strongest ally in the middle east and a true progressive democracy - with Palestine (Palestine has two sections since I know you are not really that educated on the middle east - the gaza strip run by what the US government defines as a terrorist organization, and the west bank which doesn't get much attention but doesn't fare much better than Gaza) whose elected leaders were responsible for many many ... many bus attacks in the late 90's, whose leaders bombed a nightclub full of teenagers in the name of Islam, whose leaders and people cheered when the twin towers fell down - shows how ignorant you really are.... what can you do I suppose, you really can't fix stupid.

Don't be like this guy kids - get educated, travel, leave NYC every once in a while, learn from seeing things with your own eyes, not just reading about them on the internet...
No I haven't been to Israel nor do I plan on ever going there. As a matter of fact I don't ever plan on going to anywhere in the middle east. I don't need to go there to know to know the kind of people they are. They are America's ally just like Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Kuwait and UAE. They are all vital assets to the US.

Israel is a progressive government FOR ONLY THEIR OWN PEOPLE. They care nothing about the Palestinians other than to lock them up and keep them away from their people. They oppress everyone but their own people, Israelis. This goes for the United Arab Emirates as well. In the UAE, if you are an Emirates you will be given a good education and all the luxuries it has to offer. But if you are not then you get nothing, like the Indian and Pakistani laborers who helped build the UAE.

I don't hate Israel. I think they are a selfish bunch of people who's aim is to only help themselves, at all costs. They use this America's ally nonsense to push around and manipulate the dim-witted, uneducated and easily led Palestinians.

The Palestinians are a stupid bunch of people who are truly oppressed by the Israeli's and their own people. They believe anything an Imam or a Mullah tells them. They don't want to get along with the Israeli's. They are uneducated and all they do is chant out gods name like a bunch of robots. The only way they handle an sort of conflict is through violence. They are oppressed simpletons. Not to mention they pump out kids like a factory and have no means to support them.

I am not taking any sides here. Unlike you I look at both sides of the field and make a decision based on my own personal opinion. And don't call me out on education you *******. I'm well educated and I have been to more countries in in Europe, Asia, N&S America than you can count on your fingers and toes. And unlike you I am not biased. Maybe if you got your head out of your a$$ you could see the world from another prospective.

Old 08-22-2014, 09:03 AM

5,000 posts, read 8,209,892 times
Well said deeken. And lol at "un-american" for not blindly supporting Israel. The absolute most patriotic thing you can do is question our gov't and it's actions. There is a reason that those savages scattered about the Middle East wish death to us. And it's not simply because they "hate our freedoms". It's because we pump an untold amount of money to fund the Israelis and they know it. We could be pumping that money into our own decaying cities and infrastructure. Maybe build more youth centers in our own rathole ghettos. We need to try and fix our own country before anything. You can't get any more American than that. Maybe had we kept our noses out of other country's affairs, there wouldn't be so much blow back.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City