U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 11:24 AM

240 posts, read 337,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyGEPO View Post
Any update on this exam?
Nope nothing. Wonder if we can get our money back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 03:56 PM

157 posts, read 334,995 times
The bridges going cashless probably has a big impact on the amount of officers needed.

Old 10-09-2017, 08:38 PM

38 posts, read 52,530 times
Hi everybody. This is really a late post and I should've posted back in July, August. Please read....

I doubt they are going to hire of this list 5606. I've heard nothing. I even apply for the temp position just to see what would happen which was nothing but a waste of my time and transportation money. So many people show up for the orientation looking for a job that is temp.

I went to an orientation and brought up the exam 5606 and if they would ever make the list and start calling people. They couldn't give me a straight answer but they kept mentioning how they are closing down the toll booths which is why they are hiring temps. So my conclusion is NO! They will not hire of the 5606 exam.

Forget about working as a temp because I received an email saying that they no longer need temps since most of the toll collection booths is now closed.

I already sent an email to DCAS requesting a refund. I encourage everyone that took this exam to do so because this is BS! Go to DCAS website, click on contact DCAS, select exams, it will then ask for your information and why your requesting a refund. Soon I receive a response I will post on this thread and maybe start a new BTO 5606 refund thread. No sense in them keeping our money and giving us the run around.

Good luck to everyone!

Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM

1 posts
I know this is an ancient thread, but I am told they have an answer key that was released in January

Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM

33 posts, read 65,625 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWorker630 View Post
I know this is an ancient thread, but I am told they have an answer key that was released in January
If they have the final answer key release,
They should mail out ours results already.

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM

1,155 posts, read 852,393 times
Answer key was released years ago. Then MTA deleted the page where they were hoping the PDF file.

Now MTA pretends that this test never happened.

They took our money back in 2014 and never looked back

Old Yesterday, 03:23 PM

33 posts, read 65,625 times
Yes the Proposed answer keys was released a while ago, Not the final answer keys.

Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM

3,505 posts, read 989,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Answer key was released years ago. Then MTA deleted the page where they were hoping the PDF file.

Now MTA pretends that this test never happened.

They took our money back in 2014 and never looked back
It was a huge scam for an agency that is in desperate need of money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City