Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 05:06 PM

483 posts, read 691,700 times

Advertisements

Checking in to say that I received my application back today for the 1-bedroom.

I was denied.

On the bright side for those of you still waiting, I'd say that you too should also start to be hearing back one way or the other, considering that the HPD site has added about 50 people to the previous 25 who were placed on the 1-bedroom waiting list. Good luck - I wish it were me! Going to be an exciting area what with SPURA/Essex Crossing also coming along...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2015, 08:28 PM

27 posts, read 117,361 times
Default Still waiting to hear back from Knickerbocker Village - yes or no

Hi everyone. I applied for the 2-bedroom in Knickerbocker Village. I haven't heard back either way, but since someone received their application back for the 1-bedroom, I guess I will be getting mine back soon too.

If someone were accepted to be put on the waiting list, would they call and schedule an interview now or would they do that whenever an apartment is available? Also, if someone were accepted would DHCR send a copy of the application with an application # on it? Would they call to say that you were accepted or would they mail something.

I know DHCR put 27 people (applications) on the General Admissions List (external people) for the 2-bedroom last week or the week before. Does that mean that the 27 people were already notified?

Thanks for any info.

Old 02-19-2015, 07:38 AM

32 posts, read 56,398 times
I got my check back yesterday. Oh well. That is part of life. Good luck to everyone else.

Old 03-30-2015, 09:37 AM

2 posts, read 2,322 times
I have been following the posts about this lottery since I also applied. I got my application back last week (mid March, even though their envelope was post marked Feb 17). Unlike what someone else mentioned on here, my envelope was opened and then returned back to me with all original contents along with a letter of denial. Can't help but find it a little strange that not a single person here has been selected..

Old 03-30-2015, 10:44 AM

113 posts, read 216,663 times
mine got sent back to me with the original letter sealed along with my money order of $100. unbelievable. it's all about who you know
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City