Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 09:40 AM

2,253 posts, read 2,520,274 times

Advertisements

they would have rioted regardless of the outcome. they had an agenda, and were not going to be denied.

the sad thing is that many of those idiots don't even live there. so they burn the place down and then go back to their un-ravaged cities.

Old 11-25-2014, 09:46 AM

3,076 posts, read 5,496,338 times
Even the parents asked for peaceful protests. What a disgrace. Reminds me of Rodney King's "can't we all just get along"...

Old 11-25-2014, 10:51 AM

84 posts, read 195,083 times
If this were a world that made sense more african americans would be more embarrassed by the behavior of their fellow negro's actions over the past months (and especially last night) than the shooting death of a store-robbin' gangster.

Old 11-25-2014, 10:56 AM

1,155 posts, read 1,975,014 times
It was a predictable outcome though. There will be much more to come in the near future as well. 1 + 1 = 2, that's how simple the calculation is and prediction.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:14 AM

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Michael Brown was nothing more than a low class criminal. He put his hand on the storekeeper, robbed cigars. He is no sweet little boy, he was a rotten young man. He wasn't about to amount to anything anytime soon in his life.

Now the world has one less criminal.

Also, lets put some blame on his parents, they obviously did not do a good job in raising thier son.

and to all these morons that are burning and robbing and destroying their own city, who does this?
Oh yeah, a pack of low class animals. Which is basically what they are.

A smart respectful person wold not do this.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:36 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by W33ZER View Post
If this were a world that made sense more african americans would be more embarrassed by the behavior of their fellow negro's actions over the past months (and especially last night) than the shooting death of a store-robbin' gangster.
I'm African American and I'm not embarrassed.

I'll tell you why.

I don't live in Ferguson, and I did not order those people to riot. I have no control over the behavior of other Blacks, and just because I tell some Black to do something or not do something, does not mean they will listen to me.

I know I am not a criminal and at the end of the day I am only responsible for myself. I pay the rent, my bills, and feed myself . Not a race of people, but me individually.

For anyone who does property destruction or whatever other crime, that's what the law enforcement, the courts, and the whole criminal justice system is for.

And I have no actual idea why those people are rioting, and to tell you the truth I don't care. If they get locked up by the police, I also don't care. I myself avoid the types of people who riot and do violent things as I'm not a fan of violence nor am I looking to have a police incident.

Old 11-25-2014, 11:39 AM

1,805 posts, read 2,366,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Also, lets put some blame on his parents, they obviously did not do a good job in raising thier son.

and to all these morons that are burning and robbing and destroying their own city, who does this?

Oh please

People riot and destroy towns after sporting events

Old 11-25-2014, 11:40 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,957,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
Michael Brown was nothing more than a low class criminal. He put his hand on the storekeeper, robbed cigars. He is no sweet little boy, he was a rotten young man. He wasn't about to amount to anything anytime soon in his life.

Now the world has one less criminal.

Oh yeah, a pack of low class animals. Which is basically what they are.

Particularly since there will be consequences to these actions.

Media coverage of these events is a bit biased. They'll mention the race of a victim of a police incident, and portray the person as innocent. Only at the end of the report will they mention the person had a long history of crime and/or was involved in a crime at the time of the police incident. But bad news and inciting riots is how news media make their money. The more views the more advertisers. The best thing you can do the counter this is turn the tv news off and don't click on news links that are obviously race baiting.

I am not going to say that anyone should have died, but it's also wrong to present Michael Brown as innocent and imply that a law abiding person has the same chances of getting shot like this.

18,462 posts, read 31,617,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Oh please

really, gee, I dint know that, thanks for clueing me in.

2,253 posts, read 2,520,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmondaynight View Post
Oh please

not to this extent. you think it's over? It will continue for quite some time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City