U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2014, 05:16 PM

1,433 posts, read 2,027,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
Probably the same thinking after a black attacks someone. The cop crushed in the head with a ax? The asian shoved in front of the moving subway? Any rally's or looting?

Media refuses to report on white cop that was kidnapped/murdered by blacks in THEE RANT Forum

That's crazy. I have never seen any media publish that case!

Old 12-03-2014, 05:18 PM

2,179 posts, read 1,728,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwood Boy View Post
Run from whom? Each other or cops? Guess how many black males died in Chicago this past weekend?
Can't go a day on City Data without someone using the Black on Black crime tactic lol...

Old 12-03-2014, 05:21 PM

3,744 posts, read 3,540,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Can't go a day on City Data without someone using the Black on Black crime tactic lol...
But they never bring up that whites commit over 80% of their crimes against whites but that's another subject

Old 12-03-2014, 05:25 PM

1,489 posts, read 1,909,254 times
for loose selling loose cigarettes????? lol cmon now, please, I had friends who owned cig/beer stores in NY, years ago, who always did this, from the store, inside.....minor freakin nonsense imo.....

Old 12-03-2014, 05:26 PM

2,726 posts, read 2,873,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertee View Post
Sometimes, violence is the only way to bring about change. Sad but true for most of history.
This may be true but in this case, if the violence is rioting and looting, it will only cause more harm. People need to learn to think strategically and in much longer terms.

Old 12-03-2014, 05:33 PM

2,228 posts, read 2,956,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afdinatl View Post
But they never bring up that whites commit over 80% of their crimes against whites but that's another subject
What % of crimes are Blacks vs Whites? I bet you a hell of lot more than the other way around. Blacks commit the overwhelming amount of crime in NYC.

Why did I bring up black on Black crime? Because that's the overwhelming crime in every city in America. But if you listen to Msnbc, CNN, or any other outlet. It's whites killing blacks. That's the narrative that the media loves. Why doesn't the mayor or the president have a news conference about the senseless violence that occurs every day in Newark? The G@D Damn mayor had to declare a state of emergency!

Old 12-03-2014, 05:34 PM

274 posts, read 221,962 times
Some of you are so brainwashed. The cops are not fun to deal with but many of you don't know how to deal with them. Just answr their questions and do what they ask. You will not win against them. All the guy had to do was allow them to make the arrest. instead he did not comply and the outcome was tragic.

They will use serious force to bring down any perp. We have seen this time and time again. Ever seen a baseball game when the (usually white) fan runs onto the field. They usually tackle them very hard. They will not be nice about it if you do something you should not be doing.

I would never want to be a cop. The stress of that job, the distrubing things that they see and the "damn if you do, damn if you don't" grief they catch from the public.

Old 12-03-2014, 05:35 PM

2,228 posts, read 2,956,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertee View Post
I don't really want ppl to riot. I was trying to point out that ppl do not protest in the massive numbers they need in order to force the higher powers to make changes. I would delete the post....but I don't have the option to do so.
Listen edit it to NM. ( Never Mind). If you don't think some sort of cyber unit doesn't monitor internet chat your nuts. We may disagree more often then not but I know you don't mean it.

Old 12-03-2014, 05:41 PM

1,734 posts, read 1,868,102 times
I wonder what excuse the racists will have this time.. 'Bbb uu ttt he didnt tell the cops he had pulmonary issues.' 'It wasnt malicious' 'this is what happens when u don't listen to cops' 'he was breaking the law' FOH here with all that. The evidence is irrefutable. These cops are so scared of black men and will make up any reason to kill us without impunity.

Old 12-03-2014, 05:45 PM

274 posts, read 221,962 times
What is the point of the protest though?

At this point, any time a cop approaches a black person its turning out to be a huge cluster ****. everyone is on edge now. Whats the end game of a protest? They won't make a law to stop arresting minorities, they won't put only black cops in black neighborhoods, protesting won't change millions of americans minds about the fact that Garner and Brown resisted arrest and that's what led to their demise. protesting won't change the fact that most people are tired of the race card being used in all of these cases when the perpetrators were, in fact, breaking the law and refused to comply with a police request. It doesn't help that the face of much if this is a Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson (two genetlemen, and I use the term loosely, that most people find obnoxious). it doesn't help that the martyr that was chosen for the face of this protest just robbed a store, and assaulted a police officer.

WHAT's the point of the protests?
I'm honestly asking.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or