U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2015, 09:41 PM

2 posts, read 5,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by harlem2 View Post
When did you have the interview? I went on the feb 10th. They really didn't give that much info. The woman who collected my documents stated that she will call within 2 weeks.
i went january 31. She said she would keep in touch even if things don't work out so i can go pick up the money order. I haven't heard anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2015, 10:44 AM

70 posts, read 160,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cityhomes123 View Post
i went january 31. She said she would keep in touch even if things don't work out so i can go pick up the money order. I haven't heard anything.

I haven't heard anything yet. Still waiting!!!

Old 03-02-2015, 10:46 AM

Any updates? i haven't heard anything yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by latisha johnson View Post
thank you god I have been called for and interview I pray me and my children get it

Old 03-04-2015, 01:49 PM

21 posts, read 39,752 times
Ok so we are still on ice waiting on a call or letter from the developer... has anyone heard anything by now? The building should be ready by next month so I can only imagine they need to start the leases signed. Any input out there???

Old 03-04-2015, 10:09 PM

65 posts, read 96,695 times
I received a letter recently for an interview. I assume they are still going through interviews before they offer leases?

Old 03-05-2015, 01:12 PM

21 posts, read 39,752 times
what I meant was that I also went for the interview but have not heard anything from the developer or HPD...I also checked my credit report and there has been no inquiries to date. I wonder if they are waiting for a specific time to notify us. Any comments???

Old 03-05-2015, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrioLover View Post
what I meant was that I also went for the interview but have not heard anything from the developer or HPD...I also checked my credit report and there has been no inquiries to date. I wonder if they are waiting for a specific time to notify us. Any comments???
I also went to the interview and have not heard back from the management company yet. I called them a few days ago and they informed me that they are having delays because of the weather. I was told that someone would call me or send me a letter in the mail. I live near the apartment building and it's not completed yet. I doubt it will be completed by April. I don't think they are waiting for a specific time to notify us, I think this takes time. My friend won a lottery apartment and the whole process took months after she went to the interview. I also checked my credit report and did not see any inquires.

Old 03-05-2015, 06:03 PM

[quote=aramos02;38525983]
Quote:

I will do the same! Good luck to you too!
Hey, have you heard anything yet?

Old 03-05-2015, 08:58 PM

16 posts, read 34,937 times
[quote=harlem2;38704248]
Quote:
Originally Posted by aramos02 View Post

Hey, have you heard anything yet?
No, I haven't heard anything yet. The building is supposed to be ready by next month, so hopefully we'll know something soon.

Old 03-09-2015, 09:49 AM

[quote=aramos02;38706085]
Quote:

No, I haven't heard anything yet. The building is supposed to be ready by next month, so hopefully we'll know something soon.

I called the management office today. I was told that they have not reviewed my documents yet. I submitted all of my documents on February 10th. In just want to know if I was approved or not. This is so frustrating!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City