Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-21-2015, 08:01 PM

76 posts, read 90,093 times

Advertisements

Question can we start having small things delivered without authorization?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 08:20 PM

189 posts, read 189,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post
I saw ups delivering thing this morning

Old 08-21-2015, 09:48 PM

21 posts, read 21,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYINPINK104 View Post
Hello, and yeah the super lives on the 4 floor he's a quiet man you never see him around the building .. He's very nice.. And congrats

Thank you.

Old 08-21-2015, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYINPINK104 View Post
I saw ups delivering thing this morning
Thk u

Old 08-21-2015, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgalgonebad View Post

Yes, I'm sure mostly everyone will be getting deliveries. They only regulated the times for moving in the building because they didn't want everyone moving in at once.

Old 08-22-2015, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra63 View Post
Yes, I'm sure mostly everyone will be getting deliveries. They only regulated the times for moving in the building because they didn't want everyone moving in at once.
Thk u guys have been helpful
I finally move in Monday!!

Old 08-22-2015, 05:31 PM

2 posts, read 2,319 times
Default More paperwork

So I got a call to come sign some papers and was told that my paperwork would be submitted to outside companies for approval. After submission, I received another call to bring in some additional paperwork and was told that my full application package would be given to supervisor/ management for approval. Have you all gone through this process? If so, how long did you wait after that for a lease and move in date?

Old 08-24-2015, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmenj99 View Post
So I got a call to come sign some papers and was told that my paperwork would be submitted to outside companies for approval. After submission, I received another call to bring in some additional paperwork and was told that my full application package would be given to supervisor/ management for approval. Have you all gone through this process? If so, how long did you wait after that for a lease and move in date?

I got a call from Prestige on 07/16/15 to submit more bank statements and pay stubs because it had been a while since they had received those documents and they needed updating for final approval.
The Winn Company contacted me on 07/23/15 and told me to come see apartment on 07/29/15. Signed the lease on 08/05/15 and move in date was 08/20/15. Good luck and hope to meet you soon.

Old 08-24-2015, 10:09 PM

11 posts, read 12,991 times
I called prestige and was informed Winn haven't came to pick approved files for he past week and or so... They r prob doing it sometime this week... So prob some more ppl will be called to view and sung lease soon... Have u guys seen many ppl moving in? How is life in the building so far! Hope everything is doing well... And hood to be called soon!

Old 08-25-2015, 08:59 AM

189 posts, read 189,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Consula View Post
I called prestige and was informed Winn haven't came to pick approved files for he past week and or so... They r prob doing it sometime this week... So prob some more ppl will be called to view and sung lease soon... Have u guys seen many ppl moving in? How is life in the building so far! Hope everything is doing well... And hood to be called soon!
They were on vacation just came back today.. So most likely they went to pick up all files today
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery