U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2014, 05:18 PM

6,474 posts, read 10,053,966 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Hmmm, I'm sure your responses aren't biased in favor of the police...

You're right, Pantaleo isn't a freak, it's ok to sexually assault men in the name of police business...

How could SHE fight Eric Garner if he's dead? A 300lb + males vs a woman, mmm ok. Why are you condoning violence though OFFICER & what has Mr Garner done to Marilyn to warrant them fighting?

If (gotta love these hypothetical's lol) the gun were real doesn't that state have a open carry law? Was it really necessary for them to instantly start shooting as soon as they arrived on scene?
"Open carry" wasn't meant for blacks. You see how in Cleveland the cops killed that black dude at Walmart for carrying a BB gun, right?

Would they have done the same to a white person?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 05:21 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,540,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Officer Panteleo's past is that of perverted freak that liked to strip black men half-naked in public and slap their testicles pretending to look for "contraband". Who in their right mind would think this is proper police work??

Is this what YOU and your fellow cop friends used to on the force?? Sexually assault suspects under the guise of finding "drugs", "guns", etc. ?

The other cops there seemed like they could have gotten him together, but they didn't have a chance until the BDSM Freak got a hold of him.

The PERVERT sexually assaulted these men on an OPEN STREET in front of WITNESSES in BROAD DAYLIGHT!!! This is WHY the suit was "settled". He also choked out that other dude in front of WITNESSES too. Again, this is why it was "settled".

The way you're defending him tells me sexual assault of innocent suspects might be how some of you on the force roll. Freaking George Zimmermans wearing NYPD uniforms.

Bottomline is that he RESIGNED from his previous police force because they were going to FIRE him for being a socially inept crybaby. Yes, he was a CRYBABY!! They said he was ALWAYS crying real tears about something and he couldn't deal with the gun training. He NEVER should have been on the force. Period.

Did you see the video??

The kid was called over to the car, but before he had a chance to say anything, he was shot in his chest within TWO SECONDS of the cops pulling up in front of him. His hand wasn't on any gun nor was it "digging in his waistband". The incompetent ass that never should have had a badge in the first place shot him.

If I was his partner, I would have been LIVID! Like, you didn't even ask him a question. He basically called him over to the car and SHOT. He took "shoot first, ask questions later" literally.

I'm so happy the Independence Police department released information about him, so that Cleveland PD could not cover it up.

Not all cops are bad. I believe it's only 10 to 20 percent of the police force, but most officers are pretty cool for the most part.
You are a cop hater and an armchair quarterback that is a know it all that would never have the balls to do it yourself!!!!

Old 12-19-2014, 05:25 PM

2,228 posts, read 2,955,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredcop111 View Post
You are a cop hater and an armchair quarterback that is a know it all that would never have the balls to do it yourself!!!!
Your not kidding! BTW the maker of that toy gun pulled it off the shelves.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Uh..er..um...okay.

Embarrassing.

Old 12-19-2014, 05:30 PM

2,973 posts, read 1,540,796 times
Yup!

Old 12-19-2014, 07:32 PM

4,456 posts, read 3,541,715 times
An apt thought for the day courtesy of the man who will never die Keith Richards...

'I've never had problems with drugs. I've had problems with the police'.

Said like a guy who always like to bend some laws for he was a rebellious one. But arguably just like all who bend the laws his observation has a bit of denial woven into it.

Old 12-19-2014, 08:09 PM

2,054 posts, read 988,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
As long as crime is still being committed daily by blacks they will continue to get whats coming for those that committs them. I don't think white cops would change their methods. One thing about 21st century is with more video evidence the easier to determine fault.

Now can we talk about how to stop crime?
White people commit crime also- do they 'get whats coming for those that committs them'?

Old 12-19-2014, 08:16 PM

6,861 posts, read 4,457,004 times
▬▬▬.◙.▬▬▬
═▂▄▄▓▄▄▂
◢◤ █▀▀████▄▄▄▄◢◤
█▄ █ー ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╬
◥█████◤
══╩══╩══
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬
╬═╬ ☻/LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
╬═╬ /▌
╬═╬ / \ "Damn I almost fell down my ladder holding all them L's "

Old 12-20-2014, 06:02 AM

9,997 posts, read 7,731,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
"Open carry" wasn't meant for blacks. You see how in Cleveland the cops killed that black dude at Walmart for carrying a BB gun, right?

Would they have done the same to a white person?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
White people commit crime also- do they 'get whats coming for those that committs them'?
Yes and yes, to answer your questions. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves and others. Stop comparing individuals to one another.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Yup!
Officer Panteleo is still a PEEEERRRRRVVVVVEEERRRRRRRTTTTTT with a badge. Lol

I'm sure he's pulled REAL drug dealers or criminals in his car saying he was working "undercover" and performed his deviant sexual acts on them too, because he knows they would never tell anyone, especially if they really ARE criminals. He probably set his sights on illegals too. Scaring them with tales of calling ICE, knowing gotdamn well they would do ANYTHING not to be deported.

The sexual predator cop with BDSM proclivities never should have been hired if a psych exam was given.

Clearly, this is a case of hiring the "son, cousin, nephew" or "friend of a friend" and ignoring all warning signs.

Garner's family will be paid LOVELY for this. Ha! Ha!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City