Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2015, 08:51 AM

138 posts, read 156,408 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycapt1 View Post
Is the interview process over? I missed my interview and they told me they are no longer doing interviews. Is that true? My log number was in the 40s.
I think they done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2015, 08:57 AM

272 posts, read 534,291 times
I wonder how long it's going to take for the rejection letters to go out. Those people who were called down for an interview are entitled to know why they were rejected.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:54 PM

2 posts, read 1,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysia15m View Post
I think they done.

Hi. They arent done. I just got a call today asking me if i was interested in an (initial) interview. They adkef if i could come in tomorrow and i tokd them it would be too short notice and if i could come in friday and they said it would be too late. It was either tomorrow or pass up the chance.
I told my boss and I'm leaving work early tomorrow For my interview.

Old 05-19-2015, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrea View Post
Hi. They arent done. I just got a call today asking me if i was interested in an (initial) interview. They adkef if i could come in tomorrow and i tokd them it would be too short notice and if i could come in friday and they said it would be too late. It was either tomorrow or pass up the chance.
Well the problem for people who have already been is the words "Initial Interview". Why would they interview new people when they have plenty of people they have already interviewed unless all those people have already been rejected and don't know it yet?
That said I wish you good luck (sincerely).
Thanks for the post too.

Old 05-20-2015, 06:46 PM

Quote:
So how did it go???

Old 05-29-2015, 10:59 AM

138 posts, read 156,408 times
How did it go for you? On my floor there is only 2 apt occupy and there is not that much people living in the entire building. They almost done with backyard. I can't wait for that the only thing that I don't like is you can only have Verizon fios here which is very expensive. We are paying a lot for Internet and TV :/

Old 06-02-2015, 09:42 PM

2 posts, read 1,601 times
Haven't heard back yet. I don't think I was chosen.

Old 06-03-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Haven't heard back yet. I don't think I was chosen.
Sorry to hear that.

Old 06-22-2015, 04:03 PM

Hey folks, I thought this thing was a "dead dog". It's been a long time now since my g/f was interviewed. I just got a call from her. She got a notice that she's been waitlisted. She could be one of hundreds, who knows. At least she wasn't rejected outright so that's some good news. Any other wait listers out there?

Old 06-23-2015, 11:28 AM

1 posts, read 509 times
I went to the interview on February 12 (around 1:30 PM if I remember correctly), my log number is 31** (single applicant with community preference) and I was never invited to the second interview. Yesterday (June 22) I received a decline letter with the same reason as City_Dweller_007: "you will be placed on a waiting list". Considering my not so low number I find it to be just a courtesy, so unfortunately I don't expect them to contact me ever again. Good luck to those who are still in the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City