Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2015, 05:57 PM

931 posts, read 801,647 times

Advertisements

@ Cida, Seansean, shoter2219, overdose:

Pay attention to what this young black man is saying as he keeps it 100. Ya'll can learn a thing or two from him. And if ya'll refuse to give him his props and acknowledge that he's making sense, then ya'll a lost cause.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDxgJq4toYo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2015, 06:35 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,751,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
And don't commit strong arm robbery of convenience stores either.
That video was cold hard proof of what happened between DW and MB.

Old 03-22-2015, 06:58 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Glad this brother has the ballls to publicly acknowledge that he jumped to conclusions and was WRONG in believing the liberal media hype about thug Michael Brown being all innocent and having his hands up when he really didn't. In fact, Michael Brown was the aggressor.

The hands up, don't shoot movement was based on a LIE! The sheep that followed that movement should feel pretty stupid right about now.

I wonder how long it's going to take Obama and Eric Holder to publicly apologize for jumping on the hands up don't shoot bandwagon and admit they were wrong in assuming officer Wilson was at fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJfhxD3z8NA
Amen!!!

A complete lie.
Leftist media ate it up.
So did many of the sheeple.

Michael Brown got EXACTLY what he deserved.

Old 03-22-2015, 07:58 PM

675 posts, read 1,256,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter2219 View Post
Since you want to engage in a discusssion of this magnitutde, chew on this: there are enough black criminals in our society but their criminality is childs play compared to what white people do. Esp politicians, bankers, wall street analysts, lobbyists, crooked cops, imperial/globalist players.....heck this country was built on the premise of white people who didnt want to pay taxes to great britain stealing land from people who already lived here then importing and enslaving africans from half way cross the world to work agricultural fields.....interesting white people dont like a group of people that didnt even volunteer to work and live in this country (caribbean and african immigrants dont count). the people who caused stock market crashes and the most recent recession? or failing to protect the twin towers? certainly wasnt tyrone, jaheim or shaneka responsible for that......I dont even understand how white people feel threatened by a group of people that's barely 12-13% of the countrys population and large swaths of this nation black people barely even exist. Most people in this society who commit crimes are white people for the simple fact that since therye the overwhelming majority, obviously theres a higher likelihood of criminals coming out of that group.....I know logic of this kind will fly over most peoples heads but ijs....

Old 03-22-2015, 11:30 PM

116 posts, read 220,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansean View Post
Funny thing about being black.the actions of some are regularly applied to all of us collectively. Here's my question to some of you: why don't you see black people as independent human beings, each with their own thought processes, backgrounds, level of education and so forth?

Why? Simple, because blacks see everyone else as and/or being part of a collective.

Why must I, a fairly well-educated(and well-spoken) black man be painted with the same brush as someone straight-up 'hood?

Because the twenty percent of black conservatives such as your self. Have NO sway in the black community whatsoever, for had they; these kinds of threads would not exist about black Americans. With that said Mike Brown, would still be alive and well on his way to college.

What is it about the appearance of black people that so many fail to recognize individuality?
So, your a victim of society because you look black?! Go live in Africa,than if you really feel that way about it. But , we all know you wouldn't do it, because ONLY WHITE PEOPLE enable black people's bullshxt. I DARE YOU MOVE TO CUBA AND TRY TO PULL A MIKE BROWN OR FERGUSON.

I CUBAN BY THE WAY!

Old 03-23-2015, 05:59 AM

Just like it takes an alcoholic or drug addict to admit they have an addiction in order to cure themselves, Black people need to admit they have a self accountability problem, a problem of not conforming and assimilating into mainstream culture, a PR problem where they are perceived as being up to no good (the video above accurately explained why people perceive that), a problem of lack of community pride where they destroy and blight their communities, i.e. graffiti, drugs, pissing in elevators, liquor bottles in hallways, disregarded philly blunt tobacco on the floor, etc. A problem that about 90% of the times I turn on the TV and watch The First 48, it's a black person doing the shooting/killing. Perception is everything and people take notice.

Combine ALL these things and you can see why the majority of people have a PERCEIVED image of black people being uncivilized and mostly ghetto.

Old 03-23-2015, 08:13 AM

4,437 posts, read 7,673,348 times
Does this not belong either in the Politics or Missouri, St. Louis thread?

Old 03-23-2015, 09:17 AM

237 posts, read 329,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBXTRUCHO View Post
So, your a victim of society because you look black?! Go live in Africa,than if you really feel that way about it. But , we all know you wouldn't do it, because ONLY WHITE PEOPLE enable black people's bullshxt. I DARE YOU MOVE TO CUBA AND TRY TO PULL A MIKE BROWN OR FERGUSON.

I CUBAN BY THE WAY!
The racism is strong in this one..

Old 03-23-2015, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman View Post
Does this not belong either in the Politics or Missouri, St. Louis thread?
No because the whole "hands up, don't shoot" campaign was also expressed by the same class of sheep protesters here in NY with the Eric Gardner incident including our horrible Mayor De Blasio. Same mindset, same underlying issues.

Old 03-23-2015, 05:41 PM

6,885 posts, read 9,928,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Just like it takes an alcoholic or drug addict to admit they have an addiction in order to cure themselves, Black people need to admit they have a self accountability problem, a problem of not conforming and assimilating into mainstream culture, a PR problem where they are perceived as being up to no good (the video above accurately explained why people perceive that), a problem of lack of community pride where they destroy and blight their communities, i.e. graffiti, drugs, pissing in elevators, liquor bottles in hallways, disregarded philly blunt tobacco on the floor, etc.
Which "black people" ?

How do you intend to sort people out ? Or do you ....?

Do "white people" have accountability problems ? If not, why ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City