U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2015, 02:43 PM

1,369 posts, read 898,439 times

Advertisements

Queens housing court is very corrupted the courts attorneys all know each other l was representing my self the court attorney grilled me in favor of landlord landlord was not even there I question court attorney he stated htrust the landlords attorney l new he was lying they would not let me talk to the judge he stated I needed attorney I hire a lady attorney paid her 1500.00 that attorney the judge and landlord attorney sold me out l was upset because I didn't needed to spend my money lhat l file agreevince and the case went to trial I stop payment for 300.00 check so the attorney took 1200.00 I didn't get my money back but the case was taken trial l was able to represent my self thank god I got help from the appeal court the judge session was in my favor he stated they needed to start case all over because they didn't have proper documents and the owner and landlord needs to be present with a deed I knew they were scammig me . l don't trust attorneys I have bad luck with them they are crook
s because they will sell you out depending on your case and how much power and money they have and a legal aide will sell you out in a second attorneys make money by not helping a case and by messing it up l became a prose that's when a person represents them self and the judge did not have a problem with that. I am a very out spoken person and attorneys hate that.well Part 2 will come soon when the owner/landlord get there stuff/story together and I will cont. To represent my self and ask for trail and stick to this because I have that right these people will grill you in that little room and if they are corrupted they will try anything to stop you from speaking to the judge or having a trail and you have to have your case together and say the truth be strong like I said this depends on the type of case a person has and what is at stake. I am fighting for my lively hood and some in housing court and may be in supreme court also believe in the lord and pray a lot leave things in Gods hands.A Men.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2015, 03:25 PM

895 posts, read 578,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
Queens housing court is very corrupted the courts attorneys all know each other l was representing my self the court attorney grilled me in favor of landlord landlord was not even there I question court attorney he stated htrust the landlords attorney l new he was lying they would not let me talk to the judge he stated I needed attorney I hire a lady attorney paid her 1500.00 that attorney the judge and landlord attorney sold me out l was upset because I didn't needed to spend my money lhat l file agreevince and the case went to trial I stop payment for 300.00 check so the attorney took 1200.00 I didn't get my money back but the case was taken trial l was able to represent my self thank god I got help from the appeal court the judge session was in my favor he stated they needed to start case all over because they didn't have proper documents and the owner and landlord needs to be present with a deed I knew they were scammig me . l don't trust attorneys I have bad luck with them they are crooks because they will sell you out depending on your case and how much power and money they have and a legal aide will sell you out in a second attorneys make money by not helping a case and by messing it up l became a prose that's when a person represents them self and the judge did not have a problem with that. I am a very out spoken person and attorneys hate that.well Part 2 will come soon when the owner/landlord get there stuff/story together and I will cont. To represent my self and ask for trail and stick to this because I have that right these people will grill you in that little room and if they are corrupted they will try anything to stop you from speaking to the judge or having a trail and you have to have your case together and say the truth be strong like I said this depends on the type of case a person has and what is at stake. I am fighting for my lively hood and some in housing court and may be in supreme court also believe in the lord and pray a lot leave things in Gods hands.A Men.
Holy run-on sentence Batman. A couple of paragraphs would of been easier on our eyes you know. Did your enter button break or something? Geeez.

Old 04-08-2015, 11:56 AM

2,054 posts, read 1,084,631 times
In addition to writing in complete non run on sentences with correctly spelled words (sorry to nit pick but you don't want to go into court sounding like this, even if English is not your first language), you probably should talk to some housing coalitions before you return to housing court. Even if you insist on representing yourself, they might have tips on how you can best present your case.

Old 04-19-2015, 06:21 PM

Give me a break the reason why I am representing my self Is because legal aide and paided attorneys would not help. When a person like me going against a landlord with power and money. This is what happens anyway I am not giving up.and all you guys worry about is run on sentices,dots and spelling? Well run on this batman I get my point across. And that is what counts. Also the court/judge understands. Thankyou amen to that...

Old 04-19-2015, 06:46 PM

102 posts, read 110,283 times
Judges will often bend over backwards to help pro se plaintiffs. My advice, get your facts together. Point to the relevant statutes and codes to which your facts apply, and then remain quiet until questioned. Attorneys on the other side are not the only ones who don't like outspoken people in court. You will wear out the patience of the judge. Stay on topic and don't speculate.

Old 04-19-2015, 07:49 PM

Thank you BSL1534 for your advice. I agree 100%.

Old 04-19-2015, 08:42 PM

5,497 posts, read 4,295,685 times
So tell me, did you put as much effort into paying your rent, as you did into inserting commas and periods into that mess of an OP?

Old 04-20-2015, 08:24 AM

I live in that apt. For five years repairs never made. I have proof ,I am responsible my rent is paid. And yes it is people like you that makes this world. Corrupt. And this is the last question my MESS is going to answer.my case is very complicated and full of fraud that is why l pray a lot and l am leaving this matter in gods hands.you must be one of them crooked attorneys or crooked slum landlord. See ya! ��

Old 05-10-2015, 04:39 PM

I'll be back soon!��

Old 05-15-2015, 10:55 AM

[quote=beanniebaby7;39562424]I'll be back soon!⌚
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or