Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 07:16 AM

231 posts, read 401,844 times

Advertisements

The Irrelevant Al Sharpton
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2015, 09:41 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,398,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StatenIslandJake1995 View Post
I look at Sharpton and laugh. He is a skinny shriveled up shell of himself, I remember my dad saw him on TV and said he looked like he is dying of AIDS. I can't wait till he dies. He is an evil and divisive POS that makes money off strife. May him, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, Farrakhan and all the other race pimps burn in hell.

I guess you don't like them for trying to uplift the black race, so what have they done to you or any other white person? Sounds like you will be the one in that infinite fiyah with the rest of the people that think your way. You sound so fake, it is just ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
Amen!
Yeah Amen-Ra, so get it right the next time.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
What have they done to you or any other white person? Sounds like you will be the one in that infinite fiyah with the rest of the people that think that way. Give me a break. You sound so fake, it is just ridiculous.
He has caused riots and exacerbated racial tensions as have all those guys. Google Tawanna Brawley. He is not a good man. He has made this city a less safe place.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:51 AM

Quote:
He has caused riots and exacerbated racial tensions as have all those guys. Google Tawanna Brawley. He is not a good man. He has made this city a less safe place.
The city was not safe already, so please. This is nonsense. I bet you would want someone to stand up for your people in your time of need, so why ya hating, man?

It just doesn't make sense.

Old 04-14-2015, 09:56 AM

Quote:
The city was not safe already, so please. This is nonsense. I bet you would want someone to stand up for your people in your time of need, so why ya hating, man?

It just doesn't make sense.
Standing up for black people is not the same as using false accusations and demagogue tactics. I would be singing a different tune if his MO wasn't "let's hate on whitey and blame him for our communities problems instead of solving our own"

Old 04-14-2015, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Standing up for black people is not the same as using false accusations and demagogue tactics. I would be singing a different tune if his MO wasn't "let's hate on whitey and blame him for our communities problems instead of solving our own"
Maybe you just take everything the media says and run with it, so whatever, man.

Old 04-14-2015, 10:45 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,554,464 times
Al Sharpton is fine. He's evolved in many ways. He had the guts to change, so to speak. He's high profile and has the attendant drama with that - but so what.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:32 PM

595 posts, read 560,257 times
Quote:
Maybe you just take everything the media says and run with it, so whatever, man.
The media blames everyone except for blacks. I blame black women. There wouldn't be all these broken black families if black women had better taste in men.

Old 04-14-2015, 12:58 PM

613 posts, read 462,993 times
Quote:
I look at Sharpton and laugh. He is a skinny shriveled up shell of himself, I remember my dad saw him on TV and said he looked like he is dying of AIDS. I can't wait till he dies. He is an evil and divisive POS that makes money off strife. May him, Jesse Jackson, Malcolm X, Farrakhan and all the other race pimps burn in hell.
Are you okay?

Old 04-14-2015, 01:29 PM

714 posts, read 355,952 times
The title of this thread is "Sharpton Not Wanted.....".
Not wanted by who? It certainly doesn't relate to the highest office in the country.
Sharpton has repeatedly been an honored guest in the White House since day one of Obama's administration.
How Obama supporters can justify this is beyond me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: