Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2015, 09:38 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,158,484 times

Advertisements

I don't think original poster wants to date white girls, he wants to have sex with white girls. They are two very different things.

I have dated plenty of white girls I never slept with. Not that I am a loser, but the few top shelf ones I dated they are not giving it away till your are there boyfriend.

For instance at a charity ball I met a extremely pretty girl around my age. Turns out she lived one block from me. Guess, what I took her on two dates. Turns out she was a lawyer in a white shoe law firm, she owned her coop and her parents were filthy rich.

Me in a small dingy rent stabilized apt, entry level type Wall street job doing MBA at night from poor parents.

In retrospect I could have made it work but it was a lot of work. I also went on four dates with the daughter once of a guy with a 9 digit new worth. Guess what both girls were Catholic, both girls had amazing parents, both girls had huge inheritances on the line.

Neither girl was looking to marry money believe it or not. But I would be the guy always wearing a sport coat, getting car door, helping with drinks at party, full well knowing a divorce would be the weight of God and Dad coming down on me.

The real high class top of line white girls it is a tough nut.

Asian girls dont have hang ups and sex is separate. You could go to coffee shop meet one, take her to a museum and get one to sleep with you.

Old 12-15-2015, 09:43 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,534 times
A hot black chick beats a hot white chick everyday of the week...just sayin. That's coming from a straight up Italian guy from Brooklyn that's dated everything under the sun. My wife is in her late 30s and looks 25, black don't crack lol. And they are much more likely to keep they're bodies tight as they get older. You guys can keep your Asians and white chicks, they end up looking like rotten fruit.

Old 12-15-2015, 09:51 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,241,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulNYC View Post
I don't think original poster wants to date white girls, he wants to have sex with white girls. They are two very different things.

I have dated plenty of white girls I never slept with. Not that I am a loser, but the few top shelf ones I dated they are not giving it away till your are there boyfriend.

For instance at a charity ball I met a extremely pretty girl around my age. Turns out she lived one block from me. Guess, what I took her on two dates. Turns out she was a lawyer in a white shoe law firm, she owned her coop and her parents were filthy rich.

Me in a small dingy rent stabilized apt, entry level type Wall street job doing MBA at night from poor parents.

In retrospect I could have made it work but it was a lot of work. I also went on four dates with the daughter once of a guy with a 9 digit new worth. Guess what both girls were Catholic, both girls had amazing parents, both girls had huge inheritances on the line.

Neither girl was looking to marry money believe it or not. But I would be the guy always wearing a sport coat, getting car door, helping with drinks at party, full well knowing a divorce would be the weight of God and Dad coming down on me.

The real high class top of line white girls it is a tough nut.

Asian girls dont have hang ups and sex is separate. You could go to coffee shop meet one, take her to a museum and get one to sleep with you.
Good points. Plus some people are wired where they prefer someone different. Too similar a background to yours can be boring.

Old 12-15-2015, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
A hot black chick beats a hot white chick everyday of the week...just sayin. That's coming from a straight up Italian guy from Brooklyn that's dated everything under the sun. My wife is in her late 30s and looks 25, black don't crack lol. And they are much more likely to keep they're bodies tight as they get older. You guys can keep your Asians and white chicks, they end up looking like rotten fruit.
Black women do age better I must say. But that's the ones that take care of themselves. All things being equal among women that take care of themselves, black women age the best IMO. I agree.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:01 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,158,484 times
Quote:
Christie Brinkley is in her 60s.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelightfulNYC View Post
Christie Brinkley is in her 60s.
Horrible example for me, I find her ugly. Always did.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Horrible example for me, I find her ugly. Always did.
She's very attractive but she's also not very typical of the real world. She was already starting with model looks to begin with. She had a huge head start.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
Black women do age better I must say. But that's the ones that take care of themselves. All things being equal among women that take care of themselves, black women age the best IMO. I agree.
Thank you, like fine wine

Old 12-15-2015, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Thank you, like fine wine
It makes genetic sense afterall. Black skin has more melanin so the sun isn't as damaging to it.

Old 12-15-2015, 10:23 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,041,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cimbomlu89 View Post
I was on the same page as you until I came to New York. Huge chunk of white women in other states are overweight, they dont care for themselves but thats not the case in Manhattan. An Asian girls value will inevitably rise like in the MidWest because obesity is common. Asians girls tend to be skinny overall which gives them a huge advantage, but Id take a skinny white girl over a skinny asian any day.

To sum it up, an average asian girls value will skyrocket in places where obesity is common. Since an average asians diet consists of meat and vegetables they tend to maintain a normal weight.

It sounds like your over-generalizing. Do you have proof of this? But yes women in Manhattan do care for themselves and spend 500 dollars a month on gym membership and 1000 dollars for an organic yoga mat and some how they forgot they owe 100k on college tuition. Last Asian women do date Asian guys and enter relationships with them. Its Asian American women, and Americanized Asian women that prefer white men, and believe me I have seen quite a few Asian American women that have let themselves go. IN matter of fact I befriended an Asian woman last week, she is from Long Island, her father use to poke fun of her because she was overweight. Her husband is white. Asian men prefer a slim Asian woman. Once an Asian woman becomes overweight, or passed her certain age point, her value drops faster than the gravity of Jupiter.

Quote:
Don't even know what the heck that means. White girls alone is such a broad set of women. And again not accounting for individual tastes that vary greatly.
Good point. This is the reason why I always mentioned what type of white women, from local ethnic white women, to transient white women, immigrant white women, bridge and tunnel white women and etc. The white women I mentioned here in NYC are unique in their own way due to life experiences, upbringing, social class, academics that, reflects on their dating habits and eventual outcomes. I have been with both transplant and local white women, they are culturally vastly different like night and day. Even though I like transplant white women more than local white women, I find them to be very pretentious which is not good characteristic in the grand scheme of life. If these white women went back to suburbia, they wont have these pretentious attitudes and perspectives.

Quote:
Good points. Plus some people are wired where they prefer someone different. Too similar a background to yours can be boring.
But, also it can cause conflict like butting heads with one another or clashes. Some people are hardwired differently and like different cultures. Some may like their own culture due to its what they know and feel secure.

Quote:
That's if she takes care of her self by going to the gym 2-3 a week and eating right, if not a fast metabolism that does not burn out until 50. This rule applies to all women regardless of race. I also notice darker skinned black women age well than lighter complexion black women.

To be honest their is nothing monolithic about white women. The joy of worshipping or praising a woman should be with the one that shares similar interest, life experiences or experience new things with you along with growing together regardless of race.

Last edited by Bronxguyanese; 12-15-2015 at 10:52 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City