Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-21-2017, 04:38 PM

230 posts, read 257,878 times

Advertisements

oh that is what you mean? Oh I got you

Old 04-21-2017, 05:06 PM

16,200 posts, read 22,976,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebyz View Post
Well that's gonna be on them. Time certainly isn't on a female body's side and birth abnormalities increases with age . I think I recall Bronxguyanese mentioning autism and women having kids later once and got scolded. But no wonder the state with the highest autism rate in the country is NJ where many NYC transplants move to after they get married. Either that or all those refineries and toxic factories in NJ are poisoning people.
I remember when flying back to nyc from a trip. I came across a marketing director for a fertility clinic in Yonkers. Majority of his clients are from upper east side of manhattan. This guy told me due to women worrying about their careers and education. Such women are pushing back having kids well into thier 40s. All of the women are all married that went to the clinic. I think the clinic also expanded to the upper east side. I forgot the name of it. But this guy told me they are making good money off of the neighborhood. Majority of these liberal minded educated white women believe that 40 is the new 30. As well as black and Asian women too.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierrepont7731 View Post
It's ironic that women say "Oh I'm so lonely", or complain that they don't have a boyfriend, but in my experience, some of them are so miserable that I can't see them ever being with anyone.
The only two cities in the northeast that suffer from such nuances are DC and nyc. Both cities are elite, liberal and attract plenty of women. These women that move to nyc most know that you don't move to nyc find love. If you do find love in NYC, that women better be lucky if he is loyal and top notch man. Usually top notch men in NYC are not loyal with women. It's really hard for women to go for a man that is loyal, but beneath them in education, career, or not physically attractive. Vs being with man that is attractive, has money and we'll put together, but he cheats. Lots of women in NYC are in relationships with such men, but they know the man has his weight in gold. Some women are powerless if he man with stature steps out with other women. But if a woman goes for a guy that is beneath them and that guy cheats! Believe me she will leave you in a drop of a dime. Women here in NYC have a different value system of a man compared to most of thr country except for DC and LA. Again. Nothing wrong with this, and that's just the way things are. Ladies if this does not apply, than let to fly.

Old 04-21-2017, 05:20 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,578,403 times
Again, just wondering what is so desirable about dating white women in particular? (as a white woman myself I'm really curious).
To me, white women seem pale and pasty; women of color are so much more beautiful!!

Old 04-21-2017, 06:04 PM

230 posts, read 257,878 times
oooooh let me get this one guys......I don't like white and pasty...thats unsightly. I like the edict of some white women. They know how to act and larger majority can maintain their femininity while getting it done in the work place. Black females have struggled just to get their place of success they almost forget how to be women. Even though the woman doesn't need the man, she knows how to in some instances take the role of a female that say i understand your role and respect it. Black women like all women put finances ahead of a man's stance. If he makes no money, is he really a man. Now women want to be both. Which is fine but it hurts them later.

Sexually....there is slight difference...hard to explain. But the way female acts is a turn on to me. I can speak to why black men may prefer white women. Some just want to it off their bucket list. Some have been hurt badly by black women and either see it as a way of getting back at the black women or feel that they want to grow and white woman might be pathway. Its about how a woman makes me feel. Just like a girl says "he makes me feel a certain kind of way" same thing for black guys. Don't underestimate the low levels of a black male. Lots times they walk around angry, frustrated, but they need attention. For me, I am Haitian and I have never had those hangups with race. I don't want to have sex with as many white as possible..I just want one woman that almost completes me.. For some black guys its a necessity. We cherish education or I do and I just like to be with someone that can challenge my mind. Tell me things I never knew. White women have their place with me. Unfortunately bad experiences always change things and upbringings.

There is a lot more but hey...everyone is different.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:11 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,841,688 times
this thread really makes me happy i'm not a breeder

Old 04-21-2017, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
Again, just wondering what is so desirable about dating white women in particular? (as a white woman myself I'm really curious).
To me, white women seem pale and pasty; women of color are so much more beautiful!!
I agree with you. Thier is nothing monolithic about white women. To be honest race does not matter for me to be with a woman. It all boils down to values, compatability, some chemistry and if she is secure with herself and with me. A woman is a woman. I'm also disgusted with the hate that some black men have for black women. To me a woman is a woman. She can love you, or break you're heart. I should know, I have been with most races of women.

Old 04-21-2017, 06:36 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,841,688 times
quote:

Women of color ARE beautiful, but you need to get over your self-loathing hatred. "pale and pasty?" :/ Maybe the ones in England or Russia.

Old 04-21-2017, 09:16 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,578,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius37 View Post
quote:

Women of color ARE beautiful, but you need to get over your self-loathing hatred. "pale and pasty?" :/ Maybe the ones in England or Russia.
The ones here in the U.S. are just as pale and pasty as the ones in England and Russia!

Old 04-21-2017, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoshanarose View Post
The ones here in the U.S. are just as pale and pasty as the ones in England and Russia!
Do you live in a bubble? Not all American white women are pale and pasty. Then again. In some places, white women have faces like a raisin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City