Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 07:57 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,312,562 times

Advertisements

Haven't noticed. It must be you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2015, 08:54 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Uniformed officers definitely need body cameras.

I think there are definitely some social problems within the black community. Condoms should definitely be given out to males who don't want to be fathers. hardcore Republicans are not going to take care of unwanted unsocialized children.

The housing projects should have much more mixed demographics. They do this in Singapore to prevent ethnic ghettos.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:07 PM

88 posts, read 144,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Uniformed officers definitely need body cameras.

I think there are definitely some social problems within the black community. Condoms should definitely be given out to males who don't want to be fathers. hardcore Republicans are not going to take care of unwanted unsocialized children.

The housing projects should have much more mixed demographics. They do this in Singapore to prevent ethnic ghettos.
Moab projects here seem to be mixed black and hispanic. I've seen Chinese in some projects in Manhattan. When I was in HS in Staten Island 15+ years ago there were lots of white folks (irish mostly) in the total hill projects that I went to school with..no idea about now though. White people are afraid to go in the projects because white people (women especially) are seen as easier targets for crime by thugs

Old 04-29-2015, 09:16 PM

19,041 posts, read 13,955,559 times
I wish these social justice marauders would come to my neighborhood to start fires and flip cars. Let them get a taste of their own medicine and see how it feels. Lock and load baby.

Old 04-29-2015, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I wish these social justice marauders would come to my neighborhood to start fires and flip cars. Let them get a taste of their own medicine and see how it feels. Lock and load baby.
You're on the island? Me too. They wouldn't ever come to the south shore and do this because they know that lots of folks that live here are cops with guns

Old 04-29-2015, 09:36 PM

415 posts, read 514,200 times
Black people are frustrated and I don't blame them one bit. Every "minority" group who comes to America quickly surpasses Blacks in every single metric.

It's been 50 years since the Great Society and American blacks are in practically worse shape than ever. Over 14 trillion dollars has been spent on welfare and social programs for blacks. Poor whites and self identified Hispanics have sucked up an almost even amount. Blacks only represent 12.6% of the population but have been given a majority of federal and state welfare transfer payments. What have they got to show for it?

75% out-of-wedlock birth rates, 45% lower incomes, 95% lower household net worth (95 isn't a typo), 50% high school dropout rates, etc., etc. ad nauseum.

Blacks made a Faustian deal with devil by allowing liberal whites to seize control of their dignity and freedom with pie-in-the sky schemes and scams like affirmative action and Section 8 housing.

Liberals have destroyed the black family and now they're busy going after poor whites. Dr. Charles Murray is a good place to start if you want to learn why and how Americans blacks have been screwed over by liberal whites.

Old 04-29-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizenrich View Post
Black people are frustrated and I don't blame them one bit. Every "minority" group who comes to America quickly surpasses Blacks in every single metric.

It's been 50 years since the Great Society and American blacks are in practically worse shape than ever. Over 14 trillion dollars has been spent on welfare and social programs for blacks. Poor whites and self identified Hispanics have sucked up an almost even amount. Blacks only represent 12.6% of the population but have been given a majority of federal and state welfare transfer payments. What have they got to show for it?

75% out-of-wedlock birth rates, 45% lower incomes, 95% lower household net worth (95 isn't a typo), 50% high school dropout rates, etc., etc. ad nauseum.

Blacks made a Faustian deal with devil by allowing liberal whites to seize control of their dignity and freedom with pie-in-the sky schemes and scams like affirmative action and Section 8 housing.

Liberals have destroyed the black family and now they're busy going after poor whites. Dr. Charles Murray is a good place to start if you want to learn why and how Americans blacks have been screwed over by liberal whites.
Doesn't really help either that bible thumpers and conservatives want to outlaw abortion and sex education. Are you going to take care those kids that are looting?

Old 04-29-2015, 10:15 PM

415 posts, read 514,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Doesn't really help either that bible thumpers and conservatives want to outlaw abortion and sex education. Are you going to take care those kids that are looting?
I'm sure you think you have a point but maybe you don't. Perhaps Margaret Sanger is a hero for being very responsible for the abortions of 45++ million blacks? I'm not sure how that works. Do you think she's a hero to "bible thumpers and conservatives"?
How about you? What do you think of good 'ole Margaret??

Her goal was to get blacks below 5% of the population so they could be more easily controlled. I think that's pure evil but I'm curious how you feel about that. Do you mind sharing?

Old 04-29-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:

This country would definitely benefit if blacks weren't so democratic. I think it can be changed because remember the GOP used to be the black party and people like George Wallace and Robert Byrd were democrats. If I was black I would be offended by the "we know what's best" rhetoric of white sjw liberals. I switched parties because that offended me too. I was a union apprentice when I was 18/19/20 and the "suggested voting guides" from the union sent me over the edge. It was just a list of names of who to vote for. No discussion of issues or nothing just an obnoxious overtone of "hey you blue collar ******..vote for who we say cause we know best." I wound up quitting and I am glad I found something better. It is in the interest of the democrats to keep blacks poor and feeling oppressed because those are the types that are easy to bring to left..you just have to beat the envy/class war drums.

I don't want this to become a political debate. I just feel as if we have gone 25 years backwards since 2008

Old 04-29-2015, 10:44 PM

Quote:
I'm sure you think you have a point but maybe you don't. Perhaps Margaret Sanger is a hero for being very responsible for the abortions of 45++ million blacks? I'm not sure how that works. Do you think she's a hero to "bible thumpers and conservatives"?
How about you? What do you think of good 'ole Margaret??

Her goal was to get blacks below 5% of the population so they could be more easily controlled. I think that's pure evil but I'm curious how you feel about that. Do you mind sharing?
I think she probably would be a hero to "bible thumpers and conservatives" of this era.

I don't mind her. She's dead. Does it bother you that she was a baby killer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City