Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2015, 03:22 AM

88 posts, read 144,682 times

Advertisements

To end:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2015, 04:32 AM

116 posts, read 220,972 times
If you're just now noticing tension between different people biased on culture, religion, and genetics, than you have not been paying attention for the past oh let's say ALL YOUR LIFE! Racial indifference dates back to the dawn of man when we all figured out that NO WE ARE ALL NOT THE SAME! Nowwa days when anyone of us leans on life choices made for ourselves biased on what we might like versus what we may not like, and if these life choices just so happen to exclude an other demographic(s); than you're a raciest. But on the flip side, if I'm a raciest because I have A preference over any other demographic , than so are ALL OF YOU! Nationalism, Tribalism, and an individual identity,coupled with the need to compete for survival, are all part of the circle of life. The weak perish and the strong flourish. HENCE; EVOLUTION

Old 05-04-2015, 04:48 AM

88 posts, read 144,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WBXTRUCHO View Post
If you're just now noticing tension between different people biased on culture, religion, and genetics, than you have not been paying attention for the past oh let's say ALL YOUR LIFE! Racial indifference dates back to the dawn of man when we all figured out that NO WE ARE ALL NOT THE SAME! Nowwa days when anyone of us leans on life choices made for ourselves biased on what we might like versus what we may not like, and if these life choices just so happen to exclude an other demographic(s); than you're a raciest. But on the flip side, if I'm a raciest because I have A preference over any other demographic , than so are ALL OF YOU! Nationalism, Tribalism, and an individual identity,coupled with the need to compete for survival, are all part of the circle of life. The weak perish and the strong flourish. HENCE; EVOLUTION
There is always tension and people stick to their own, there is a reason I live in a 99% white area on Staten Island it's because people stick together. However it's just now that blacks are openly hostile to me. It's usually a quiet understanding,

Old 05-04-2015, 06:17 AM

9,847 posts, read 25,244,838 times
I will say the city feels more starkly divided among economic/income lines than it has ever been in my time being here. To me it's more an economic thing than a race thing.

Old 05-04-2015, 10:59 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
I wonder if there will be outrage over the black savage who killed a cop in Queens this week. Well actually no, I'm not wondering because we all know there won't be.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:21 AM

706 posts, read 1,042,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I wonder if there will be outrage over the black savage who killed a cop in Queens this week. Well actually no, I'm not wondering because we all know there won't be.
Come on bro..he was the cousin of a NFL football player. He gets a pass.

Old 05-04-2015, 11:52 AM

19,046 posts, read 13,959,968 times
Unfortunately he still IS the cousin because NY doesn't allow for the euthanasia of human pimples.

Old 05-04-2015, 12:58 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
NYC is very racially segregated, look at the schools.
Down to blocks of streets and even corners are very segregated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City