Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 09:55 AM

16,200 posts, read 23,033,564 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
There are so many beautiful ladies in the city. The warmer weather gives them the opportunity to showcase their beauty in very revealing clothing that leaves little to the imagination. I never take pictures of people with my smartphone because I'm worried they'll get angry with me and ask me to delete the picture. That said, I feel like taking pictures of hot chicks. But I think it may be immoral.
Women in NYC are not that hot from my opinion and observations. Your photo quests should be done in places where women are hot and laid back like Miami or LA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 09:55 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,526,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
So you are an elderly woman who doesn't live in NYC?

Questions for Female New Yorkers

Who lives in the Meatpacking District?

Throwing Out Christmas Tree in February?

Caught by the troll again! It's getting so that we're going to have to look up a posters' history before replying!

Old 05-12-2015, 10:01 AM

993 posts, read 1,384,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Your photo quests should be done in places where women are hot and laid back like Miami or LA.
Sure, like in front of a "masonic lodge" (mistake from one of your other troll posts) where secrecy is respected.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:34 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,736,406 times
No, but it sure is creepy and an invasion of privacy. If I caught you taking pictures of my your lawyer would be talking to my lawyer.

Last edited by eureka1; 05-12-2015 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: typo

Old 05-12-2015, 02:11 PM

202 posts, read 221,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
So you are an elderly woman who doesn't live in NYC?

Questions for Female New Yorkers

Who lives in the Meatpacking District?

Throwing Out Christmas Tree in February?
That was my mom. She visited last Christmas and had some questions about the city. I allowed her to use my account.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NooYowkur81 View Post
It is not immoral to take pictures of anyone in public it is however creepy.
How can something be creepy, but not be immoral?

Old 05-12-2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeSurfer View Post
http://www.city-data.com/forum/39581914-post8.html

who is that snowflake running with those cakes??? (DAMN!!!!) I would not spreading those cheeks and going to town!!

Can you imagine her squatting on your lovepole and just bouncing up n down???

She must use a mop to clean back there.

Old 05-12-2015, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicgrrl View Post
Why would you do that? It's creepy. I've had guys take pictures of me out in public before without asking and it really creeped me out! The last guy who was taking pics of me got his phone knocked out of his hand by the person I was dating. I caught this weirdo on the subway taking my picture right across from me, he forgot to put his phone on silent I guess or he just didn't care. I had to move to the next car to get away from him. If you want to look at beautiful women why not look in magazines or Google photos? Don't take pics of random strangers out on the street.

Why? Because women are beautiful works of art. A man will want to take pics of women for the same reason he wants to take pics of the Brooklyn Bridge, the Grand Canyon, and a flower.

"If God made anything better than women he kept it for himself." -- Jerry Lee Lewis

Old 05-12-2015, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles22 View Post
The photographer is often just having fun with his camera. It's the people watching him who think he's a perv and not an artist.
QFT.

These people are the perverts. They automatically assume bad motives in a guy who appreciates the beauty of women.

"A naked woman is the work of God." -- William Blake

Old 05-12-2015, 02:24 PM

1,580 posts, read 1,988,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
There are so many beautiful ladies in the city. The warmer weather gives them the opportunity to showcase their beauty in very revealing clothing that leaves little to the imagination. I never take pictures of people with my smartphone because I'm worried they'll get angry with me and ask me to delete the picture. That said, I feel like taking pictures of hot chicks. But I think it may be immoral.
You can't find enough pics online? You have to be creepy and take your own? The fact that you had to ask means you are WELL aware that it's "off". If you think it's immoral, that's because your moral compass is telling you not to do it. Ask yourself this: would you want your daughter photographed without her knowledge? Phones have cameras on them, but that's not carte blanch to do whatever you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City