Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 07:37 PM

237 posts, read 329,968 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
Former President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists Carleton Coon proved that the Negro race is 200,000 years behind whites. Marxists and the tribe have basically been covering this up for decades and not allowing media exposure.

Stormfront is that way dude ----->
don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2015, 07:50 PM

8,105 posts, read 6,752,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Definitely get used to asking "Where are the police?" That is going to be a common theme over this coming summer. Trust me.
I'm hoping that this mindset is spreading to the troops who patrol the ghettos in all American cities.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:22 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,348,893 times
Quote:
Former President of the American Association of Physical Anthropologists Carleton Coon proved that the Negro race is 200,000 years behind whites. Marxists and the tribe have basically been covering this up for decades and not allowing media exposure.
I asked for a link.

I'm fine being "behind" someone who asked is it morally wrong to take pictures of women in public, LMAO desperate!

Old 05-12-2015, 09:52 PM

159 posts, read 279,619 times
Claferone is so hilarious.

They can release any biased study that they want to make themselves feel better about themselves but there's nothing more primitive then polluting the planet beyond repair, wiping out entire groups of people, enslaving millions and starting wars with innocent countries killing hundreds of thousands. These shady studies are a failed attempt to shift attention away from this *true* savagery.

Btw: Primates have thin lips, straight hair and pink skin underneath their fur...something that your beloved anthropologist conveniently left out on his failed attempt to call someone else primitive.

I may not be the highest grade of weed in the dispensary but y'all cyber idiots even make me feel like a friggen genius.

Last edited by JoyfulHope; 05-12-2015 at 10:02 PM..

Old 05-12-2015, 10:03 PM

675 posts, read 1,256,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulHope View Post
Claferone is so hilarious.

They can release any biased study that they want to make themselves feel better about themselves but there's nothing more primitive then polluting the planet beyond repair, wiping out entire groups of people, enslaving millions and starting wars with innocent countries killing hundreds of thousands. These shady studies are a failed attempt to shift attention away from this *true* savagery.

Btw: Primates have thin lips, straight hair and pink skin underneath their fur...something that your beloved anthropologist conveniently left out on his failed attempt to call someone else primitive.

I may not be the highest grade of weed in the dispensary but y'all cyber idiots even make me feel like a friggen genius.

Bong...

Old 05-12-2015, 10:13 PM

113 posts, read 127,048 times
Its good they have gotten rid of all those " racist pigs". A large % of the "community" seems more interested in outing people as racist than about improving their neighborhoods and quality of life. As long as police and fireman do their jobs in a profesional manor, does it really matter what his personal beliefs are?
Enjoy this summer, true thugs and criminals will have no hesitation going after their own community after they have kicked whitey out. Im sure having the Crips and Bloods around will lead to safer neighborhoods.
Karma.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:46 PM

15,844 posts, read 14,479,382 times
I think Blas chickens are coming home to roost. Murders up, shooting ups, mediagenic mayhem in Central Park and Union Square. How soon will the drug dealers be back to selling openly on the street? The voters wanted to bring back the '80s. Well, here they come.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:57 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
Well in defense of the OP, the black criminals seem to be the only ones covered in the news media so I can see how easy it is for other races to think all blacks are dangerous. Especially when it comes to black men which always seem to be attached to a crime story on the news.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:32 PM

250 posts, read 269,430 times
Quote:
Coon was a blithering idiot. He was also a segregationist and the group he was president of censured him. People of all racial backgrounds have different physical features but you can't measure intelligence by race. It's a social construct you dumbass!

How do you explain George H W Bush?

Donald Trump and a whole host of vacuous airheads who are white with vast amounts of wealth but little to no intelligence whatsoever? You guys in the "scientific racist community" are just a biggest bunch of losers I have ever seen lol. You guys are just like those Black Israelites preaching in front of subway stations doing nothing productive with their lives other than to spout asinine theories on race. You guys need each other. Get a room. Go have an interracial orgy of idiots because that's what you are.

You idiots cling on to these hogwash master race theories like it's the bible or something. You feel outmatched in comparison to smart black men and women around you so you go after some of these dumbass ghetto illiterate black men and women as a coping mechanism to deal with your insecurities. Jesse Owens crushed your silly ideas about race and athleticism in the Olympics and Obama crushed your theories on intelligence for two consecutive terms in the white house and you have some young black men and women attending some of most pretentious universities in the country and graduating with honors. Heck, some of them had great grandparents who attended some of these universities during the era of Jim Crow. You guys remind me of 9/11 truthers. Another bunch of idiots who have a hard time disseminating science from science fiction lol.

Old 05-12-2015, 11:40 PM

415 posts, read 514,406 times
Quote:
Coon

You don't need to resort to ethnic slurs to make your point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City