U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2015, 11:21 AM

15,238 posts, read 23,816,474 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
All this talk about "he'll get out", here is a question. How many criminals who get life in prison actually get out of prison?

you would be suprised.

one of my spouses family had murdered his wife back in the 80's, brutally murdered.
got life.

he has been out now for a while with a new wife and children, and my spouses aunt is still in the ground.

fair? I think not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2015, 11:38 AM

44,667 posts, read 43,206,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
you would be suprised.

one of my spouses family had murdered his wife back in the 80's, brutally murdered.
got life.

he has been out now for a while with a new wife and children, and my spouses aunt is still in the ground.

fair? I think not.
I never said it can't happen. I asked how often it happens.

Old 05-15-2015, 02:16 PM

7,920 posts, read 6,502,915 times
Quote:
I never said it can't happen. I asked how often it happens.
Once is enough. And it is more than once.

Old 05-15-2015, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Once is enough. And it is more than once.

But do you know for a fact that the hammer guy will be out soon, or is this just hearsay based on fear?

Old 05-15-2015, 06:38 PM

7,920 posts, read 6,502,915 times
How would I or anyone else know that for a fact? That's a quite lame attempt to box me in.

Old 05-15-2015, 11:32 PM

1,597 posts, read 1,283,358 times
Default Yes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulHope View Post
Claferone is so hilarious.

They can release any biased study that they want to make themselves feel better about themselves but there's nothing more primitive then polluting the planet beyond repair, wiping out entire groups of people, enslaving millions and starting wars with innocent countries killing hundreds of thousands. These shady studies are a failed attempt to shift attention away from this *true* savagery.

Btw: Primates have thin lips, straight hair and pink skin underneath their fur...something that your beloved anthropologist conveniently left out on his failed attempt to call someone else primitive.

I may not be the highest grade of weed in the dispensary but y'all cyber idiots even make me feel like a friggen genius.
Excellent post!

Old 05-16-2015, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxx View Post
If this suspect was a white man the topic of race not be discussed and the only thing you would be saying is that he was mentally ill.
I agree with this. If a Black person commits a crime, no one ever makes it about mental illness or "he was a monster and a jerk". It is always about "Black people are violent criminals, avoid them all". Often, the whole idea is to use such information to complain about Black people as a whole.

And there are a giant amount of discussions about "Blacks and crime" or "Black people do this and that". What is the whole point of it? How is it bringing forth any solutions to problems? Or is the whole point to complain about Black people because doing so in public is not the best idea?

Old 05-16-2015, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
How would I or anyone else know that for a fact? That's a quite lame attempt to box me in.
You don't know for a fact. That is my point.

Old 05-16-2015, 02:41 PM

I find it quite ironic that stop and frisk has been used in NYC. I also find it ironic there are strict gun laws. No gun used in these attacks. Hammers were used. It shows restricting gun access, stop and frisk, and basically violating the Constitution is not going to stop a violent criminal from doing what said person will do.

Old 05-16-2015, 05:49 PM

880 posts, read 532,838 times
Quote:
I find it quite ironic that stop and frisk has been used in NYC. I also find it ironic there are strict gun laws. No gun used in these attacks. Hammers were used. It shows restricting gun access, stop and frisk, and basically violating the Constitution is not going to stop a violent criminal from doing what said person will do.
We should ban hammers just like guns. Right? Both can be used to kill people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or