U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 05-13-2015, 08:58 AM
 
236 posts, read 247,397 times
Reputation: 290

Advertisements

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2220522

Good on NYPD.
#Gunslingers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
 
1,936 posts, read 2,133,489 times
Reputation: 2728
God bless the nypd.

Glad I moved to the suburbs.

Thanks DeBlasio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 11:09 AM
 
Location: Glendale NY
4,841 posts, read 7,870,380 times
Reputation: 3507
I'm glad he's dead. Good job NYPD
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 11:25 AM
 
777 posts, read 1,054,210 times
Reputation: 1619
An "aspiring rapper" soon to be an expiring rapper?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 11:36 AM
 
3,337 posts, read 3,132,410 times
Reputation: 2337
Reading his past acts, doesn't he sound like a wild aggressive animal on the loose?

Why does the law enforcement let loose such undomesticated humans but cage harmless animals in the zoo?
How about enacting this law now: any violent criminals get injections upon a 3rd offense, big or small? The civilized world has to set bottom lines straight with the wild lives. Innocent civilian lives and safety matter, too, if not more than that of the wild animals like this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 11:55 AM
 
Location: New York City
7,135 posts, read 5,512,540 times
Reputation: 4890
Where's Al Sharpton and the victimized hammer wielding thug brigade?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 12:10 PM
 
Location: NYC
2,724 posts, read 2,868,906 times
Reputation: 4685
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Reading his past acts, doesn't he sound like a wild aggressive animal on the loose?

Why does the law enforcement let loose such undomesticated humans but cage harmless animals in the zoo?
How about enacting this law now: any violent criminals get injections upon a 3rd offense, big or small? The civilized world has to set bottom lines straight with the wild lives. Innocent civilian lives and safety matter, too, if not more than that of the wild animals like this.
Perhaps you would be happier in countries like China or Singapore.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 12:22 PM
 
3,337 posts, read 3,132,410 times
Reputation: 2337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
Perhaps you would be happier in countries like China or Singapore.
Everything else equal, yes, you are right Sir.

The big red China is plagued with all sorts of issues, but if one looks real hard, there are regulatory strategies worthy of copycatting to rid off some of the serious social political bottlenecks that impede the progression of the American society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 12:31 PM
 
Location: New York City
7,135 posts, read 5,512,540 times
Reputation: 4890
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Everything else equal, yes, you are right Sir.

The big red China is plagued with all sorts of issues, but if one looks real hard, there are regulatory strategies worthy of copycatting to rid off some of the serious social political bottlenecks that impede the progression of the American society.
Speaking of Hammers, China has one it can use at any time. The government is accountable to no one. Sometimes that's to the benefit of society, sometimes it's not. I think you can make the argument that totalitarian governments can function, but it's not the sort of government that's acceptable here. I value freedom and justice substantially higher than potential marginal improvements in society. It's not even in the same ballpark
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-13-2015, 01:02 PM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
7,908 posts, read 6,488,354 times
Reputation: 7088
White cops shoot black man holding construction implement. Any bets on which news outlet uses thay headline?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top