U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 04:26 AM

842 posts, read 614,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Same exact thing happened to another up and coming signed industry rapper 7 years ago in Far Rockaway.

Dudes name was Stack Bundles.

He buys a silver Porsche Boxster with his label advance money, and decides to go and floss it in the projects and gets capped.

Rappers need to study history lessons.
Yup I recall the same incident in LA with a member of the Williams (Tennis) family. Decided to show off in a brand new SUV and ended up being shot dead.

Very silly thing to do, if I am being honest.

I remember watching a cribs where a bunch of Latino rappers/rockers who grew up in a rough barrio said "I know people say even if they get money they would stay in the hood, man when we got our money, we were gone!!". Bet those smarter gents are still alive and breathing...

Some people never learn..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-20-2015, 06:24 AM

9,882 posts, read 7,676,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
Yeah that's my local paper.
Arrested for attempted murder and armed robbery at the age of 15. They need to find out who he was doing dirt with before he got into music. He may have had some debts from back then that he refused to pay back now that he came across a little bit of money. I doubt anyone will speak though, and way to deep for anyone involved in the music industry to deal with. Hence there will be no retaliation. Unfortunately for those he left behind, whats done is done.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:56 AM

2,007 posts, read 4,217,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nograviti View Post
Yup I recall the same incident in LA with a member of the Williams (Tennis) family. Decided to show off in a brand new SUV and ended up being shot dead.

Very silly thing to do, if I am being honest.

I remember watching a cribs where a bunch of Latino rappers/rockers who grew up in a rough barrio said "I know people say even if they get money they would stay in the hood, man when we got our money, we were gone!!". Bet those smarter gents are still alive and breathing...

Some people never learn..
50 Cent was smart about it. Dude moved to Farmington, Connecticut while he was real big in the rap game. What kind of street dudes are gonna go chase him down over there. LOL!

He's still a great businessman with tremendous assets & I'd imagine real estate all over. Definitely among the top 10 in net worth out of the hip hop crowd.

Old 05-20-2015, 08:58 AM

1,935 posts, read 2,127,213 times
50 Cent is a wise businessman. On the Stern show, he says he votes republicans because liberals love taxing the wealthy. Fiddy be no foo

Old 05-20-2015, 09:20 AM

2,007 posts, read 4,217,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
50 Cent is a wise businessman. On the Stern show, he says he votes republicans because liberals love taxing the wealthy. Fiddy be no foo
I wouldn't be surprised if some of 50 Cent's past associates would refer to him as an Uncle Tom for this LMAO. No matter what tho the dude still has street cred to people.

Old 05-20-2015, 11:42 PM

99 posts, read 76,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Hence there will be no retaliation. Unfortunately for those he left behind, whats done is done.
Mark my words. There will be retaliation for this. (Ex. The guy that shot Stack Bundles was killed via street justice). He (Chinx Drugz) was a member of that same crew (R.R.S before Coke Boy) crew so the same applies for him. His crew is workin on this and will find his killer faster than the police. It may seem that way to you because media wont cover the story of the dude that shot him getting killed...cuz they wont even know. 2 of the dudes in this picture are no longer here - from right to left Chinx (rip), Stack (rip), Bynoe, Cau2G$)-

Look im not saying this guy was a angel. In fact he was very eerie and constantly paranoid. Never talked, just listened silently. His eyes cut every direction . He looked at every car that drove by and person that walked by him. Extra precautious as if he is expecting something to happen to him every minute. I hung out with him a few times.

Toward the last 2 years he started abusing pro-methazine -Actavis- (bka Lean) and couldnt function without. He mainly did it to supress the pain on Stack Bundles being killed but it haunted him. He would call some dudes i knew to get him suboxone pills to cope with the unbearable withdrawals. Thats i know this for a fact. Also the double styrofoam cup and sprite is a dead giveaway.

He robbed a shady car dealer / auto body chop shop in his hood thats what he got locked up for but theres TONS of other stuff he never got caught for...

He robbed all the chinese food delivery guys and used to tell them bring change for $100.
How you think he got the name Chinx Drugz? ROFL he not chinese.
Theres a ton of other dirt i can drop on him but that aint my style and theres too many law abiding citizens aka snitches on this forum plus i got get paid to do the cops job for them.

Old 05-21-2015, 06:58 AM

842 posts, read 614,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
50 Cent was smart about it. Dude moved to Farmington, Connecticut while he was real big in the rap game. What kind of street dudes are gonna go chase him down over there. LOL!

He's still a great businessman with tremendous assets & I'd imagine real estate all over. Definitely among the top 10 in net worth out of the hip hop crowd.
Exactly, you've made your money arguably to "get out", so do that.

Otherwise you can do what Dre or Puff did, move to the better part of town and recognise you have no business going to your old neighbourhood.

No one likes having their nose rubbed in it...

Old 05-21-2015, 12:40 PM

117 posts, read 95,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 85dumbo View Post
Makes sense. For some reason the black population (I am black btw) really has this assumption that parties dictate race. That's until they become rich and start seeing the liberal culture go against them. Not surprised 50 voted republican, because republicans support the rich.

Old 05-21-2015, 01:00 PM

3,057 posts, read 6,134,352 times
Sad story. Seems like some of you cats with your attitudes have little regard for life!

Only motive I heard from reports was a carjacking.

Looks like the family (wife and kids) also has to deal with Chinx's "side pieces" coming out the woodwork! And y'all thought the late Rodney Dangerfield got no respect........!

Old 05-21-2015, 03:49 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,688,742 times
Could it be that he was setup by part of his crew? I read one story that said there was a second car with him as security but it had left before the shooting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City