U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 05-21-2015, 03:53 PM
 
202 posts, read 168,980 times
Reputation: 176

Advertisements

50 Cent is a homosexual, according to Rufus: 50 Cent Is Gay (Because Rufus Wainwright Says So)
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 05-21-2015, 05:06 PM
 
117 posts, read 95,370 times
Reputation: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellUpInHarlem View Post
Chinx was apart of French Montana's Coke Boys gang. French is a drug dealer who used to, (and probably still does), peddle his "work" through Mott Haven and Castle Hill. Listen, you live by that life, you die by it. No f**ks given
you have proof of this or just making assumptions? Most of French Montanas success came from selling his own DvD on the streets. Most of what he raps about are stuff his people do. I actually know a guy who grew up with Montana, and he tells me all the time how much of regular dude Montana was. Do research instead of rambling.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2015, 09:15 AM
 
Location: London, NYC & LA
842 posts, read 614,857 times
Reputation: 683
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIOT17 View Post
you have proof of this or just making assumptions? Most of French Montanas success came from selling his own DvD on the streets. Most of what he raps about are stuff his people do. I actually know a guy who grew up with Montana, and he tells me all the time how much of regular dude Montana was. Do research instead of rambling.
Nah sorry,

I am with Harlem on this one. How can you feel any sympathy for a man who poses like a clown with firearms.

Even if your are not 'Gangster' you sure are trying real hard to give the impression you are one.

Some people need to stop venerating fools, same as the Harlem no f***s given either..

Last edited by nograviti; 05-22-2015 at 09:37 AM..
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2015, 01:06 PM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
7,901 posts, read 6,472,299 times
Reputation: 7088
Another win for society! Hopefully more deaths like this happen as NYC's shooting and homicide rates climb. No sense in good people getting the cap instead.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-22-2015, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Delaware unfortunately
12 posts, read 12,278 times
Reputation: 59
Good. The more of these idiots gone the better.

"Chinx drugz" lol
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-23-2015, 02:48 PM
 
Location: NYC
1,735 posts, read 1,862,120 times
Reputation: 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Another win for society! Hopefully more deaths like this happen as NYC's shooting and homicide rates climb. No sense in good people getting the cap instead.
Strong words.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 09:02 AM
 
1,042 posts, read 617,568 times
Reputation: 1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Another win for society! Hopefully more deaths like this happen as NYC's shooting and homicide rates climb. No sense in good people getting the cap instead.
A LEO wishing for more shootings and homicides ? You have no business being a cop.

Remember those NYPD cops that were gunned down recently ? I say that was another win for society. Retaliation against the murderous police is always appreciated. Hopefully, next time it will be you eating bullets and dying of lead poisoning. I'll post on here and cheer ! I won't be the only one.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 09:36 AM
 
2,178 posts, read 1,720,926 times
Reputation: 4062
This thread took a sharp turn, I'm getting off on the next exit LoL.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 10:21 AM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
7,901 posts, read 6,472,299 times
Reputation: 7088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
A LEO wishing for more shootings and homicides ? You have no business being a cop.

Remember those NYPD cops that were gunned down recently ? I say that was another win for society. Retaliation against the murderous police is always appreciated. Hopefully, next time it will be you eating bullets and dying of lead poisoning. I'll post on here and cheer ! I won't be the only one.
I actually couldn't care less what you think. You see I understand the dynamic of mortal enemies. We'll never see eye to eye, so why concern myself with your views?

Think about it. The way I mitigate my concern for people like you is that I hone my skills regularly and maintain situational awareness. It has carried me through 4 deployments overseas and quite a few years of dealing with human scum back home. I'm good.

I'm enjoying Memorial Day weekend on the Jersey Shore far off the beaten path. Your boy is dead because he kept it real. Lol Next monday I begin my summer training routine: 2000-3000 rounds per month, not on project rooftops fyi. I honestly feel sorry for the next person who decides to test me. It's no longer a fair game like it was 10 or so years ago.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 05-24-2015, 12:00 PM
 
1,042 posts, read 617,568 times
Reputation: 1005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
I actually couldn't care less what you think. You see I understand the dynamic of mortal enemies. We'll never see eye to eye, so why concern myself with your views?

Think about it. The way I mitigate my concern for people like you is that I hone my skills regularly and maintain situational awareness. It has carried me through 4 deployments overseas and quite a few years of dealing with human scum back home. I'm good.

I'm enjoying Memorial Day weekend on the Jersey Shore far off the beaten path. Your boy is dead because he kept it real. Lol Next monday I begin my summer training routine: 2000-3000 rounds per month, not on project rooftops fyi. I honestly feel sorry for the next person who decides to test me. It's no longer a fair game like it was 10 or so years ago.
So you start with saying that you don't care what people say to you on the internet, and then you go on bragging about how many rounds you allegedly shoot per month and how tough you think you are. Like you're the only dude in NYC packing heat and shooting paper targets.

Lol if you're so confident why type all this stuff ? Sounds to me you're just chest puffing. You are everything's that wrong with the NYPD.

I also notice you're bigoted anda violent racist :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
What would you call the animal? He's black and a savage. Seems fitting to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Too bad they aren't killing the revolutionaries yet. Leftists are a bug that needs to be crushed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post
Oh the day! I can't wait really. As I type this, not 3' away propped against my wall is my friendly neighborhood watch rifle. I'm sure it would enjoy the excitement.
I hear TX is nice this time of year. You interested in going down there ? Bring your uniform.

http://www.goheroes.us/53-hours/texa...one-in-uniform

Last edited by Sorel36; 05-24-2015 at 12:49 PM..
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
Similar Threads
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top