U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2015, 12:16 PM

9,945 posts, read 7,702,682 times

Advertisements

Guys been a dangerous criminal since he was a teen. Most people aren't going to give a damn now that he's dead.

What's up with the corny names anyway? Seriously, Chinx Drugz and Yemeni Chee$e?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2015, 01:44 PM

7,904 posts, read 6,483,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
So you start with saying that you don't care what people say to you on the internet, and then you go on bragging about how many rounds you allegedly shoot per month and how tough you think you are. Like you're the only dude in NYC packing heat and shooting paper targets.

Lol if you're so confident why type all this stuff ? Sounds to me you're just chest puffing. You are everything's that wrong with the NYPD.

I also notice you're bigoted anda violent racist :

I hear TX is nice this time of year. You interested in going down there ? Bring your uniform.

Texas biker gangs ordered to kill 'anyone in uniform' - Heroes Memorial Foundation, Inc.
I was just recently speaking with someone about the (mostly) internet phenomenon of "you responded, therefore, I struck a nerve!" I don't understand it and likely never will. I believe I explained myself quite well in my previous post: our viewpoints on life are so diametrically opposed that getting angry over each other's statements should be impossible. Think about when ISIS goes on about killing Christians, Americans, etc. Will you ever change their minds? Since the obvious answer is no, then why concern yourself beyond the obvious preparations necessary to combat their aggression?

As for the (yet again) cries of racism... Ho hum. You found those quotes, but neglected those which would have saved you time bothering to post them. I'm very, very unconcerned with being called a racist, especially by someone who already told me they'd cheer my death. Hint: I'm very used to both! Lol

My Memorial Day weekend every year is spent remembering American heroes, some whom I served with, who did not return. Scum rappers who keep it so real their "songs" come true on them are amusement to me. Memorializing them is one sign of being someone who is losing in life.

Old 05-24-2015, 02:30 PM

6,840 posts, read 4,439,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
Guys been a dangerous criminal since he was a teen. Most people aren't going to give a damn now that he's dead.

What's up with the corny names anyway? Seriously, Chinx Drugz and Yemeni Chee$e?
my rapper name is French Frys Montgomery. u mad, bro?!

Old 05-24-2015, 03:34 PM

1,050 posts, read 619,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborneguy View Post

As for the (yet again) cries of racism... Ho hum. You found those quotes, but neglected those which would have saved you time bothering to post them. I'm very, very unconcerned with being called a racist, especially by someone who already told me they'd cheer my death. Hint: I'm very used to both! Lol
So you admit being called a racist on a regular basis, and that people often tell you they wish you were dead. You must be of nice company, particularly when you rant on and on about "black savages you can't wait to shoot with your watch rifle".

Old 05-24-2015, 05:54 PM

9,945 posts, read 7,702,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
my rapper name is French Frys Montgomery. u mad, bro?!
Like French Montana for example, what's he some sort of French speaking Hannah Montana wannabe or something? Coke Boyz is their crew? How could anyone take them seriously.

Old 05-24-2015, 06:37 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,556,778 times
When I first heard of the name 'French Montana' I instantly thought about New France's Louisiana colony.

Old 05-24-2015, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMassa View Post
When I first heard of the name 'French Montana' I instantly thought about New France's Louisiana colony.
And unfortunately 99% of this person's expected audience has no clue what that means.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:43 AM

Quote:
And unfortunately 99% of this person's expected audience has no clue what that means.
Since the majority of consumers of hip hop music are young whites living in the suburbs, i can only agree with that statement.

Old 05-25-2015, 06:59 AM

I deal with some pretty dumb, EDUCATED white people on a regular basis in my line of work due to the neighborhood I frequent. I can't imagine what it is like to deal with uneducated white people.

I suppose to you race in this instance (as in most instances I'm assuming) matters. I can't suffer retards, regardless of the color of their skin. It's why being called a racist barely registers other than to make me laugh, yet again.

Old 05-25-2015, 03:40 PM

Quote:
It's why being called a racist barely registers other than to make me laugh, yet again.
Not many things register with you apparently.

Quote:
What would you call the animal? He's black and a savage. Seems fitting to me. Too bad for you that some people aren't okay with race only being allowed when it's "white guy does something bad to black guy."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City