Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 09:26 AM

2,751 posts, read 2,420,713 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
When you learn boi is actually spelled with a 'y' and not an 'I' come talk to me. In case you missed the description the first time you logged on, this is a discussion forum. Where discussion takes place. If everyone discussed only topics they were experts on, this would be a very boring place.

Cheers to you for raising your CD street cred, showing us you got your ear to the street. Dawg. You see what I did there, spelled dog dawg, boost my cred. Right boi?
You sound really upset. And if you don't know what you are talking about then shut up. Misinformation makes for poor discussion. clown lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 11:08 AM

250 posts, read 269,414 times
Was Chinx robbed after the shooting? Or was just another one of those cases where someone in the hood was jealous of his success and decided to take matters into his own hands?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:00 PM

7 posts, read 6,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by belltolls View Post
Was Chinx robbed after the shooting? Or was just another one of those cases where someone in the hood was jealous of his success and decided to take matters into his own hands?
From what I've read, I don't think he was robbed afterwards -- seems like it was jealously.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:12 PM

4,198 posts, read 4,084,354 times
Quote:
Driveby shootings usually imply shooting and leaving, not stopping to rob the victims. These types of killings are often not solved so we may never know the motive.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:43 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,313,805 times
Quote:
This didn't happen in the hood. Took place in a nice middle class neighborhood.

Did they ever report what hookah bar they were coming from? My guess somewhere on Austin st.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:13 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,975,879 times
In the hood, one even needs to worry about jealousy. It can lead to death. Insane, but a lot of truth to that too.

Old 05-19-2015, 06:34 PM

34,090 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Dale View Post
This didn't happen in the hood. Took place in a nice middle class neighborhood.

Did they ever report what hookah bar they were coming from? My guess somewhere on Austin st.
I read that they tried to go to the hookah bar after the show, but it was closed.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-19-2015, 07:56 PM

10,786 posts, read 11,313,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I read that they tried to go to the hookah bar after the show, but it was closed.
| Wave of Long Island

This your local paper? Looks like he made headlines back in '99.

Old 05-19-2015, 08:06 PM

34,090 posts, read 47,293,896 times
Yeah that's my local paper.

Forum TOS: http://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html

Old 05-20-2015, 01:07 AM

99 posts, read 144,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ughhnyc View Post
Same exact thing happened to another up and coming signed industry rapper 7 years ago in Far Rockaway.

Dudes name was Stack Bundles.

He buys a silver Porsche Boxster with his label advance money, and decides to go and floss it in the projects and gets capped.

Rappers need to study history lessons.
ROFL !! Listen pal. I really dislike people who spread misinformation and try to belittle a dead man.
So imma say this as nice as possible. Dont spread rumors.

1. The porsche was BLACK.
2. He got that off BUNDLES. (Hence the name). Heroin bundles...drug dealer.
3. He was unsigned at the time he died so he had no label advance. Smartty!
4. He been driving around in that porsche. His neighborhood loves him. At his memorial this year there were dudes that drove from Pensylvania just to be there.

Do you think any STRANGER will come to drive from pensylvania to remember YOU when YOU die?
Answer that honestly. The fact you mention his name alone over 5 years from his death means he left an impression on you. (whether you loved him or hated him , the point is YOU REMEMBERED HIM.

Answer this honestly.
Whose gonna REMEMBER YOU ?

Oh yea...dont forget to download the mixtape series from Chinx Drugz titled adequately and appropriately "Hurry Up And Die: Volumes 1, 2, and 3"
I wish it was a joke but yes thats really the name of his mixtapes. Google it.

Now that i embarassed you maybe you shouldnt even bother responding because you have nothing to say.
/the end
bye hater.
Mr. know-it-all over here pffftttt u got some nerve.

__________________________________________________ ________________
  • In loving memory of Rayquan Elliot bka $tack Bundle$.
  • r.i.p chinx drugz (original RRS member since day1)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City