U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-17-2015, 02:39 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,688,742 times

Advertisements

Killed a short distance from Molloy H.S.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2225400
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2015, 04:00 PM

2,721 posts, read 2,144,525 times
I have / had no idea who this guy is - but supposedly he is a local rapper with some connections to more well known rappers m and ironically found his way into the kardashian circle.

I just wonder if this is going to spark some mini gang war in NY - it's absolutely insane reading Instagram or twitter about this - literally thousands of gsng members talking about killing each other over this.

This is one of the ways violence spun out of control in Chicago - some local rapper was murdered, another rapper was gunned down in retaliation, and it's spawned a gang war where the city has a ridiculous murder rate.

If these animals want to kill themselves, I don't get too worked up about it. But nyc is unique bc the hood can come to our neighborhoods where we prefer a civilized society with a simple jump of a subway turnstile.

Old 05-17-2015, 05:47 PM

8,389 posts, read 19,619,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Killed a short distance from Molloy H.S.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.2225400
"rapper" must of had some kind of side business that paid for the Porsche and paid the bills.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:03 PM

117 posts, read 95,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by martinjsxx View Post
Couldn't believe it smh. Dude seemed like a very humble dude. That's one thing about the hood, once you escape it, the haters you left behind will become infuriated smh.

when I heard the news earlier I thought he lost a rap battle or took a L or something. Didn't know he lost his life.

R.I.P Chinx

Old 05-17-2015, 06:06 PM

117 posts, read 95,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I have / had no idea who this guy is - but supposedly he is a local rapper with some connections to more well known rappers m and ironically found his way into the kardashian circle.

I just wonder if this is going to spark some mini gang war in NY - it's absolutely insane reading Instagram or twitter about this - literally thousands of gsng members talking about killing each other over this.

This is one of the ways violence spun out of control in Chicago - some local rapper was murdered, another rapper was gunned down in retaliation, and it's spawned a gang war where the city has a ridiculous murder rate.

If these animals want to kill themselves, I don't get too worked up about it. But nyc is unique bc the hood can come to our neighborhoods where we prefer a civilized society with a simple jump of a subway turnstile.
French Montana is one of his best friends and was seeing Kloe Kardasian. Kloes best friend was currently in a relationship with Chinx.

This is not about no gang war, its about haters who were envious of him.

But to be honest I don't think anyone on this forum should be speaking on this unless they are a fan of hip hop and Chinx. I see everyone is making their typical judgmental hip hop comments without even knowing the person or situation.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:28 PM

786 posts, read 790,293 times
RIP Lionel "Chinx Drugz" Pickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post

Chinx wasn't in a gang.

Anyway, Chicago is much different than New York so don't compare the two, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:31 PM

9,882 posts, read 7,676,937 times
Happened just down the street from the Queens DA office and criminal court.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:33 PM

1,838 posts, read 1,688,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRIOT17 View Post
But to be honest I don't think anyone on this forum should be speaking on this unless they are a fan of hip hop and Chinx. I see everyone is making their typical judgmental hip hop comments without even knowing the person or situation.
If they shoot and kill each other in their neighborhoods, that's their business. They brought this to a decent neighborhood and where I and many others went to or are going to a top high school.

Old 05-17-2015, 06:37 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,720,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 908Boi View Post
RIP Lionel "Chinx Drugz" Pickens

Chinx wasn't in a gang.

Anyway, Chicago is much different than New York so don't compare the two, especially when you don't know what you're talking about.
Agreed, but this is CD we're talking about.

Love his music, may he R.I.P

Old 05-17-2015, 07:06 PM

1,155 posts, read 1,554,885 times
Yeah, Brairwood is not a bad area at all. I believe Chinx is from somewhere in the Far Rockaways. I only familiar with one track, 'Dope House'. Either Chinx (I'm sure he had some money) currently resided within the area or the shooters followed him from elsewhere and waited for the moment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City