U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 08:59 AM

2,007 posts, read 4,217,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
I really don't know what your issue is, or you probably hate my idealists, rationalists, populist centrist dogma, vs your liberal pseudo fake progressive elitism, (spits on the floor). This country going to go to#### because of people like you and I hope it does. Your statement was uncalled for and its exposes your nature. 2nd of all I'm an All American, born and raised, and yes I hold dual citizenship. I'm also a Native New Yorker, you are probably not? I'm no where near off the boat and if I was why would you care? Do you hate immigrants? Do you want me to say I hate African Americans regardless if they are representatives of high society? Do you want me to say I hate all Jews because they make up the bulk of 1%? Do you want me to say I hate fake liberals? I don't. I can exit the US if I want too, but Uncle Sam is no joke and will follow me to the ends of the earth for tax money for living and working abroad, and is why I wont leave this country. As for me being proud of my ancestry? Of course I'm happy and proud. I'm proud of Guyanese background but also proud of my Britannic, Iberian, West African, Asian Indian and Native Indigenous heritages. To make things better I'm a quarter Britannic and hold a full Britannic first, middle and last names. My ancestors help bring civilization to NYC when the Brits took NYC from the Dutch, how about yours?

I seriously doubt these women will want to be around you. First off you are not a Wasp, 2nd of all you don't have any children of your own to be around these women. Last of all you are not married. Truthfully last, you do not have a mix of points 1, 2 and 3 to even hang out of these women, so I suggest that you go and adopt a kid from the 3rd world and try to look as progressive and charitable as you can be.

Answer my question NYwriterdude? What does you having to hate 3rd worlders, Guyanese, immigrants, low class people have to do this thread which is talking about something totally different. The subject is about women who are married to high profile men, but being married is for them is job in its self. As for my comment for these women going to burbs? Have you ever been to New York Avenue in Huntington LI, or Bronxville in Westchester? I have visited NYC area suburbs on many occasions and the women of the UES are no different than the moms of high profile burbs minus the SUV. I'm sorry if your statement offended especially since you hate suburbia and sprawl. No wonder you failed at LA.
Notice that NyWriterdude played a disappearing trick when I started probing further into his thoughts. In this thread he revealed his true troll-like colors. He may be Ivy League and all, but that just makes him a narcissistic Ivy League educated, classist troll. By default he is probably racist too since most "other races" probably fit within his definition of the lower classes that he describes.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 06:41 PM

14,773 posts, read 17,397,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
Notice that NyWriterdude played a disappearing trick when I started probing further into his thoughts. In this thread he revealed his true troll-like colors. He may be Ivy League and all, but that just makes him a narcissistic Ivy League educated, classist troll. By default he is probably racist too since most "other races" probably fit within his definition of the lower classes that he describes.
He is a class biased troll. He said something so stupid that is unrelated to the thread. He probably is a racist and he is also a minority. In other threads he did say plenty of racists comments.

Old 05-19-2015, 07:48 PM

2,591 posts, read 3,373,285 times
Quote:
He is a class biased troll. He said something so stupid that is unrelated to the thread. He probably is a racist and he is also a minority. In other threads he did say plenty of racists comments.
That was a crazy and very offensive thing for him to say. Honestly, it makes him seem unstable.

Old 05-20-2015, 03:04 PM

23,247 posts, read 16,049,776 times
Quote:
Nothing racist about me. I prefer the company of educated people of all races. I do not like the company of poor, uneducated people that liberals fetishize.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:07 PM

136 posts, read 60,954 times
I'm not sure if the author made all of this up or if the ladies who lunch were trolling her but I don't believe her stories. I am a member of the demographic she "studied" and I have never seen or heard of segregated dinners or wife bonuses.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Nothing racist about me. I prefer the company of educated people of all races. I do not like the company of poor, uneducated people that liberals fetishize.
If this is the case then why should corporations & rich folk put on charity galas to help the poor?

And also isn't America the land of opportunity where someone poor can obtain an education and rise to the top? Are you the type of guy that sh*ts on the little man but then all of a sudden wants to be his best friend when he gets into Harvard (from some impoverished 3rd world village or inner city hood) & ends up being a mover & shaker in corporate America?

Did you grow up with the silver spoon yourself? Where are you from originally? What did your parents do for a living?

You're a classist prick.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:14 PM

202 posts, read 168,980 times
NyWriterdude is a phoney. He likes Jews.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
NyWriterdude is a phoney. He likes Jews.
He shouldn't hate on the poor then. A lot of Jews in the earlier part of the 20th century literally started from the bottom in order to make it to the top. Cities like NYC & Chicago literally had Jewish ghettos during those times. Some of the descendants of these people have literally risen to the top of America's business world (and medicine, law, Hollywood, etc.) since those times.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:23 PM

2,575 posts, read 1,893,416 times
I forgot ClaferOne is a troll. Today they're trolling people on Jews. Earlier in the week it was creepy picture taking of women in public.

Old 05-21-2015, 03:34 PM

202 posts, read 168,980 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reppin_the_847 View Post
He shouldn't hate on the poor then. A lot of Jews in the earlier part of the 20th century literally started from the bottom in order to make it to the top. Cities like NYC & Chicago literally had Jewish ghettos during those times. Some of the descendants of these people have literally risen to the top of America's business world (and medicine, law, Hollywood, etc.) since those times.
They rose to the top through criminality. Even in the middle ages, when Jews were living in "ghettoes" (aka gated communities) they had a higher standard of living than gentile Europeans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City