U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 02:58 PM

3 posts, read 2,852 times

Advertisements

Hello first I will start by giving a lil background about myself. I'm 27 years old, I have an associates degree in criminal justice, I work full time at Starbucks and I'm legally married. My husband also have a degree in business administration and accounting and he is self employed. (we pay taxes for his business and he has a ein number for it) Also we have three beautiful children. Until October I lived in an apartment shared with my mother until the owner did a quick sell without us knowing and before I knew it we were in court with less then 60 days to move. I was unable to find a place in such short time so my family and I was force to enter the shelter leaving my mom to go house to house. after being in the shelter for sometime now I recieved a voucher known as linc 1 for working families but I'm having a hard time finding an apartment. The voucher means I can get an apartment that's up to $1956 a month where me and my husband will be responsible for 30%. I'm looking for a three bedroom because I plan to bring my mom back home with me once I can find an apartment because I can't have my mother who's 57 years old homeless jumping house to house. I also plan to return back to school in the full to get my b.a in social work to go with my criminal justice degree because my goal is to become a parole officer in the near future because I'm independent and I'm not comfortable having to depending on a program to have somewhere to live but I guess we all have to start somewhere. We're not nasty, loud, or rude people. I stay to myself, take care of my family and work. Since I've turned 18 I haven't been without a job longer than a few months which is the time it took for me to search, find and start a new job. Also my husband has really good credit if that will help in anyway. Please if you can help me or know someone who can please contact me. I appreciate your time and any help u can give. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Last edited by Christina y; 05-19-2015 at 03:14 PM.. Reason: Fix and add
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2015, 08:48 AM

1 posts, read 854 times
I Christina. I have a 3 bedroom that may accommodate you. You can reach me at 347-817-0445 . My name is Ms. Brown. I am an agent with Rapid Realty. Please give me a call as soon as possible.

Old 12-18-2015, 10:44 AM

3 posts, read 2,663 times
I need a2bedroom apt I have Linc voucher 1515 I have 3beautiful kids I'm a christian we just need help please contact me 6463878094
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City