U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 11:36 AM

2,151 posts, read 2,638,212 times

Advertisements

OP seriously, none of us ( i think) are qualified to give u professional help. Ur not going to like what people are telling u but a lot of it is honest. You only see the women that fit ur description, the ones that dont u ignore. Ur attitude is what the problem is, not the women in the city. With ur other thread about wanting to hurt people, u really... really need to go seek professional help, that isnt healthy thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2015, 11:49 AM

5,676 posts, read 5,154,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathanp219 View Post
Too much defamation in this thread. I reported like 3 people already keep em coming.

I came here because I have no one else to go to, yet I'm constantly being attack for my feelings and whatnot. Then you got people posting threads that I wrote about a year ago, just to try and add fuel to the fire for the other self-righteous people to come bombard me with hurtful comments.
I can't seem to trust my girlfriend

OP you didn't trust your girlfriend when you said she did nothing wrong.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:10 PM

740 posts, read 877,730 times
I reported you too.

What goes on in these forums is wrong, and I hope the admins can fix this.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdydoody342 View Post
OP seriously, none of us ( i think) are qualified to give u professional help. Ur not going to like what people are telling u but a lot of it is honest. You only see the women that fit ur description, the ones that dont u ignore. Ur attitude is what the problem is, not the women in the city. With ur other thread about wanting to hurt people, u really... really need to go seek professional help, that isnt healthy thinking.

Don't worry I reported that person.

The posting of ANY thread from the past is null and void. Anyone who's doing it is just trying to make my life more complicated than it already is.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:22 PM

5,676 posts, read 5,154,796 times
Quote:
I reported you too.

What goes on in these forums is wrong, and I hope the admins can fix this.
OP sent me a PM saying he reported me. So you can call me a ***** and I simply show an old thread you post and you report me....

I mean this in the nicest way. Up your therapy. As others have posted on this thread you need more help than people on this board can offer. When looking back at your past threads you say a lot of things that show you are not balanced emotionally. Hopefully you can fix that, fix yourself within, learn to love yourself fully and then be able to find a partner.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:26 PM

6,810 posts, read 4,424,078 times
This is my new favorite thread.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
OP sent me a PM saying he reported me. So you can call me a ***** and I simply show an old thread you post and you report me....

I mean this in the nicest way. Up your therapy. As others have posted on this thread you need more help than people on this board can offer. When looking back at your past threads you say a lot of things that show you are not balanced emotionally. Hopefully you can fix that, fix yourself within, learn to love yourself fully and then be able to find a partner.

ANYTHING from the past is null and void. You know you were using it to defame me in front of everyone else, but of course, sound nice on your post so everyone believes you had good intentions.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:33 PM

6,810 posts, read 4,424,078 times
Quote:
ANYTHING from the past is null and void. You know you were using it to defame me in front of everyone else, but of course, sound nice on your post so everyone believes you had good intentions.
how is the past null and void? how was she defaming you? she is using your words.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
how is the past null and void? how was she defaming you? she is using your words.
Yeah from a year ago, it's whatever I don't care anymore.

Carry on.

Old 05-26-2015, 12:37 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,721,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ryu View Post
*Reported* Lmao!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City