U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 11:56 AM

880 posts, read 531,808 times

Advertisements

The hypocrites who say the 45% murder increase is "insignificant" are the very same people who are anti-police, anti-stop & frisk, anti-broken window policy and the very same people who make a big deal about police shooting black people. Does the false narrative "Hands up, don't shoot" sound familiar to you losers?

If you want to talk about "insignificant" numbers, lets talk about the insignificant number of police killing blacks (very small amount with many being justifiable shootings) compared to the number of black on black crime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-28-2015, 11:58 AM

11,836 posts, read 7,723,311 times
How about introducing a welfare pay increase, which includes monthly vouchers for fast food and malt liquor?

Old 05-28-2015, 12:20 PM

23,265 posts, read 16,114,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
The hypocrites who say the 45% murder increase is "insignificant" are the very same people who are anti-police, anti-stop & frisk, anti-broken window policy and the very same people who make a big deal about police shooting black people. Does the false narrative "Hands up, don't shoot" sound familiar to you losers?

If you want to talk about "insignificant" numbers, lets talk about the insignificant number of police killing blacks (very small amount with many being justifiable shootings) compared to the number of black on black crime.
Fact:

NYC is not a predominately Black city so what relevance does Black on Black crime have here?

Truthfully Black on Black crime is mostly gangsters taking each other down. If you are Black and not living that lifestyle you have nothing to worry about.

Old 05-28-2015, 12:23 PM
nei nei won $500 in our forum's Most Engaging Poster Contest - Thirteenth Edition (Jan-Feb 2015). 

Over $104,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum and additional contests are planned

45,751 posts, read 39,697,039 times
Quote:
The hypocrites who say the 45% murder increase is "insignificant" are the very same people who are anti-police, anti-stop & frisk, anti-broken window policy and the very same people who make a big deal about police shooting black people. Does the false narrative "Hands up, don't shoot" sound familiar to you losers? \
But it's not. I showed so before:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/39782098-post65.html

Maybe my method is incorrect, but there's not hypocrisy. If you think it is you could explain why instead resorting to insults. And thanks for calling me a loser!

Old 05-28-2015, 01:19 PM

394 posts, read 166,670 times
Default Blas represents only 17% of voters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebyz View Post
Agreed hence this increase in crime doesn't worry me one bit. If anything the voters got what they wanted.
Yea, De Blasio.
Tragically, he's just started. His term has 2 1/2 years left. And even after that, I'm afraid the only way we can get rid of him is if a Dem challenges him in a primary.

BTW, he was chosen by only 17% of the total registered voters of NYC. He's a radical anomaly, but we're stuck with him.

Old 05-28-2015, 01:55 PM

2,178 posts, read 1,725,845 times
Quote:

Anti-Cop: Anti-Accountability.

Anti-Stop & Frisk: Anti violating the 4th amendment, anti stopping innocent people.

Anti-Broken Window Policy: Anti-Let's not arrest people for petty crimes, which will leave them with an unnecessary criminal record, which could lead to people being denied jobs, which in turn will lead to more crime.

See a trend here?

Because someone disagrees with you they're automatically a loser? LOL, growup.

Old 05-28-2015, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Anti-Broken Window Policy: Anti-Let's not arrest people for petty crimes, which will leave them with an unnecessary criminal record, which could lead to people being denied jobs, which in turn will lead to more crime.
Petty or not, the bottomline is, did they do it? The answer is almost always yes. You knew going in that graffiti is a crime, yet they do it anyway and get caught. Petty or not, who's fault is that?

You knew going in that public alcohol drinking is a crime yet you did it anyways and got caught. Petty or not, who's fault is that.

Same goes for any "petty crime". Ask yourself...did you do it?

So spare the talk of these petty crimes ruining people's lives with a criminal record. Please! YOU took it upon yourself to do whatever you got caught doing and you have the nerve to blame the law? Are you freaken kidding me?

Old 05-28-2015, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Petty or not, the bottomline is, did they do it? The answer is almost always yes. You knew going in that graffiti is a crime, yet they do it anyway and get caught. Petty or not, who's fault is that?

You knew going in that public alcohol drinking is a crime yet you did it anyways and got caught. Petty or not, who's fault is that.

Same goes for any "petty crime". Ask yourself...did you do it?

So spare the talk of these petty crimes ruining people's lives with a criminal record. Please! YOU took it upon yourself to do whatever you got caught doing and you have the nerve to blame the law? Are you freaken kidding me?
Well, for starters let's get away from that term "you". *I've* never committed a crime, and *I'm* all for personal responsibility.

Now lets use our brains here, does it make sense to lock someone up over an open container of alcohol, hopping a subway turnstile, or peeing in the street? If they have a warrant out for their arrest sure, but otherwise is that really necessary?

So when employers deny these people of jobs and these people result to "serious" crimes such as robbery to support themselves then what?

Old 05-28-2015, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post

Now lets use our brains here, does it make sense to lock someone up over an open container of alcohol, hopping a subway turnstile, or peeing in the street?
Absolutely! You knew going in its the LAW. Why take it upon yourself to do something that is against the law and then complain and bittch when you get caught? Please answer that.

You claim to be about self accountability, but your statement says otherwise.

Old 05-28-2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Absolutely! You knew going in its the LAW. Why take it upon yourself to do something that is against the law and then complain and bittch when you get caught? Please answer that.

You claim to be about self accountability, but your statement says otherwise.
(1) You're basically asking me why do people commit crimes. I can't say for sure why people break the law and then complain about being caught, because if you actually read my statement you would understand why. I never committed a crime.

(2) Where am I blaming others? I'm simply stating it serves no purpose to arrest people over something as petty as drinking or peeing in public if they aren't harming anyone or putting someone's life in danger. Should we arrest people who park illegally or forget to pay the meter too?

What's wrong with giving out fines instead of criminal records?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or