Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2015, 07:33 AM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,553,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaferOne View Post
Manspreading is a neccessity for men with large genitalia. If I were a woman I would see that as a sign of sexual prowess and not be bothered by it. If a woman's son manspreads then she can be happy to know that her son is quite large and will have little problem finding women with whom to mate and give her grandchildren.

As such a man, I can inform you it isn't necessary.

Like I said - out of shape guys who flop into their seats with no muscle tone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2015, 10:50 AM

6,680 posts, read 8,230,460 times
Quote:
Manspreading is a neccessity for men with large genitalia. If I were a woman I would see that as a sign of sexual prowess and not be bothered by it. If a woman's son manspreads then she can be happy to know that her son is quite large and will have little problem finding women with whom to mate and give her grandchildren.
You mean it's a necessity for someone with a penis complex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
As such a man, I can inform you it isn't necessary.

Like I said - out of shape guys who flop into their seats with no muscle tone
Thank You

Old 06-05-2015, 10:54 AM

57 posts, read 51,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Gothamist is an extreme left rag. The cops are considered Satan on that site.

Old 06-05-2015, 10:55 AM

57 posts, read 51,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Looks like our cops start to look for easy targets to fulfill their quota instead of those tough real trouble makers now...
They should enforce everything.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:39 PM

1,194 posts, read 1,398,842 times
Quote:

Your mom is happy with the size of your junk? Suddenly all your posts about your mom and how you hate women make a lot more sense....

Old 06-05-2015, 07:32 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,252,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by leoliu View Post
Looks like our cops start to look for easy targets to fulfill their quota instead of those tough real trouble makers now...
True they need to target the real crooks...😬

Old 06-05-2015, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBJ View Post
I am definitely convinced now that NYPD has an arrest quota they have to achieve each month.
This is true...😮

Old 06-05-2015, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by high iron View Post
I'm 6-5 and 230 lbs. It's not my fault that those orange, 1970s plastic seats on the A are designed only for you puny mortals. In a normal seated relaxed position---not a spraddle legged sprawl by any stretch of the imagination--my knees fall into the territorial zone arrived at by extending the parallel seat borders into the aisle space. If the car begins to fill up with little old ladies and pregnant females, I will pull my legs in and make room, but I'm not about to sit hunched there with legs clamped tightly together like Buster Keaton at all times just because some muppets are pushing a manspreading campaign.
I agree 100% even if a person is normal in size if you're sitting by the window, you have it bad because .there is no room
For you're legs you are just stuck and cramp. I always try to stand up...😥...😧

Old 06-05-2015, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
The issue with markedly less come is that they end up having to essentially make crime up, especially if there is the same amount of manpower as there was during an earlier era of greater crime. No matter how silly it may seem.
Agree 100 %

Old 06-05-2015, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizualizax90 View Post
I never heard of "Manspreading" until about last year when feminists started talking about it saying that it was men "flexing their patriarchal power" by taking up space on the train.

They must all be rejoicing right now. Wait for articles to come out saying "Misogynists arrested for manspreading".

What a joke of the Broken Windows police theory. Rude, yes. Worthy of arrest, no.
Some woman do the same in a different way, by putting their purse or shopping bags .beside them.the train carrie's
Lot's of germs just on the floor,I never put things on the floor of the train because of germs. I place my bags or purse
On my lap, any way's I always give up my seat...💼...👜
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
View detailed profiles of: